News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest7654

Quote from: Cain on May 20, 2007, 04:20:39 AM
No shit.  You keep your troops in those sort of conditions long enough and they turn into throat-slitting, nasty business types themselves.

Idem

Quote from: Lysergic on May 20, 2007, 07:23:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 20, 2007, 07:16:48 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on May 20, 2007, 07:14:17 PM

Anyway, good to know you all care enough about me to respond to my trolling for attention, I hate you all too, dick wipes.

My little misanthrope is all growed up. *sniff*

Don't you fucking dare patronise me, cuntstable.

This thread wasn't for you, it was for all the cool people here.
Go back to that rock you crawled out of, I hear there's no IRC there.

I hope someone fucking wreaks your squad car and one of your asshole friends gets fired for being a dickhead so you have to work extra shifts and drive a fucked up car.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

Quote from: SillyCybin on May 16, 2007, 01:34:38 PM
Couple of words of advice for you to ignore as you see fit

1) Change the avatar for one that doesn't state explicitly that you are a fucking idiot

2) Learn what fascism is before you go blindly agreeing with it's premises

3) Post something

If you are a poseur fascist then you are too fucking dumb to post here

If you are an educated fascist then we hate you anyways

...and you're still too fucking dumb to post here.

In fact, now that I think about it I can whittle that advice down:

1) Fuck off!

Suu

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 21, 2007, 07:37:34 PM
and everyone in this whole forum put together in a fistfucking, babyraping, goatmolesting pile of debauchery couldn't possibly have looser morals than Enrico Salazar at his own baptism.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on May 21, 2007, 06:07:29 PM
Man, I really need to move forward with my idea of including disposable cameras with bottles of tequila.

because it's genius.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on May 22, 2007, 02:51:40 PM
Nope.  I have a compartment located in my abdomen that needs to be hosed out once a day.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

(slightly edited for clarity, from a thread a few days ago, about religion/spirituality)

Cain: I never tell people, unless they ask.  Its impolite, otherwise.  And utterly useless.  I tell you, most Pagans would never face "persecution" if they had any social manners whatsoever.

SillyCybin: Hell yeah! I've been known to wear pagan paraphernalia (pentagrams and sun/moon jewellery and the like) and, when asked what they mean, say something along the lines of "Nothing - it's just fucking jewellery dude!"

TGRR: "I take them from Pagans I beat up.  They're like trophies."
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on May 24, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
by all accounts I've read, George Washington was a legitimate superhero. People talked about him like like he was Neo or something.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Wut? Aren't you a sherrif's deputy?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on May 25, 2007, 06:13:07 AM
Wut? Aren't you a sherrif's deputy?

Nope.

They get shot too much, here.  (Pima County FTL.)

I'm a constable for a few little podunk-ass towns.

From hereon you should introduce yourself as cunstable Roger and see if anybody questions your pronunciation.