News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

yes, it is on ED.

yes, ED is probably the best site on the web.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mangrove

after seeing that pic, i'm assuming that ED stands for 'erectile dysfunction'?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Foar srsly?

When did ED post it?

apop,
will achieve a mild erection if he trumped ED on some lulz.

Cain

I'll try and find out.

I'm still chuffed that I had more on Phil Elmore than they did.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on December 07, 2007, 03:24:34 PM
Quote from: Khara on December 07, 2007, 03:15:26 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on December 07, 2007, 02:56:53 PM
Quote from: Mother John Frumm on December 07, 2007, 12:47:03 AM
"Cone Cock" is funny. Not catchy, but funny. Oddly shaped genitalia is inherently funny.

Genitalia in general is funny!

Every time I hook up with a dude, even through long term relationships where I've seen it a zillion times before, there is always that quiet little voice in the back of my mind as I reach for the fly, whispering to me, "Will this be it? Will this be the time when you burst out laughing?"

Oh I have that t-shirt.  Seriously, it's best to turn it into a choking, gagging cough.  Otherwise it can get really ugly! 

I can think of a very easy way to achieve this.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Oops sorry. I think I confused the issue.

I was referring to 'Erectile Dysfunction' as a condition (caused by that furry pic) as opposed to 'ED' (as a poster) and 'ED' as in, Encyclopaedia Dramatica.

It was a pun that went horribly, horribly wrong.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on December 07, 2007, 11:23:49 PMHAY GUYZ HERE'S ONE I WROTE MYSELF:

It was a beautiful day at Hogwarts, Harry had been skipping nude through the grounds when suddenly, in a flash of silvery-white light, a militant lesbian appeared, clad in supple leather, riding a horse of sinewy beauty.
"I am Xena, Amazon warrior princess. I demand you take me to your queen, pitiful man-thing!"

Harry had been taken aback by her powerful beauty, the way she clutched that menacing sword, they way her dark her fell like the twilight upon an unbroken sea.

"Why, we don't have no queen" said Harry.
"Then show me where I can get naked" she said, in a voice like a bullwhip.
"Oh, in the dining hall would be nice-"
Suddenly, Harry was cut off be the clash of castle thunder.
Xena's animal instincts kicked in, eyes flashed, and a brief, pleasureable smile crossed her face.

The skies darkened to a blood red, the sun became snuffed, the THUNDEROUS THUNDER clashed, and a larger than life orb of pure hate came careening out of the heavens.
"OH NOES!" shouted Harry "IT'S THE DEATH STAR!"
With a nuclear crash, the Death Star smashed into Xena's vah-jay-jay, her thighs desperately clutched around the mile-wide artificial moon. The energy burst consumed her in a flash of intense nuclear radiation, a baptism of light. Struggling against the fallen satellite she groaned.

The light was swallowed by the eternal dark miasma of her vah-jay-jay
"Looks like I'll be keeping that" Xena said.
The entry hatch of the wreck opened out from Xena's vagina, a hissing pneumatic hiss of steam became audible.
A figure rose, clad in black plastic armor.
"SHIIIIIIIIIIT!! OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" it screamed, disrobing frantically as it ran towards Harry. Piece by piece, his pale yet alluring physique appeared. Finally, naked from the waste down, he cast of his helmet. It was suspended in the air for a perfect moment, a moment of pure and sensual clarity.
The helmet spun through the air, and like a prayinfg mantis Xena caught it in her powerful Viking thighs.
"Looks like I'll be hanging on to that too" she said, and she licked her lips.

The figure continued running at Harry.
Harry's eyes widened.
The figure smashed into Harry, sending pleasurable signals throughout every nerve in his body.
"I am Darth Vader. Harry, I am your...Daddy."
"OH DADDY!" screamed Harry, in a mix of pain and pleasure.
Darth Vader had plunged himself into Harry's supple cornhole, rising and falling, rising, and falling.

Xena dove into the tangle of legs and pale doughy flesh, her tight leather bustier burst like a ripe melon. Her breasts, like two perfect harvest moons jiggled.
"OH HARRY!" She moaned, as Harry plunged his wand into her, with Darth Vader simultaneously assaulting his ass. Darth Vader licked Harry's ear and whispered something dirty. Xena shifted position, like a wild octopus, her legs splayed into the air. The threesome tumble passionately on the grass, naked and sweating and panting. Faster, and faster, they were consumed by their lust.

In the midst of their carnal orgy, a single ball of white light manifested. The world of sensual pleasures faded away, the ball of white light grew. Within it: a single lotus, a universe. The dimensions collapsed; the rhythms of existence were the rhythms of their thighs, their throbbing. The ball of light expanded, to consume the world, and everything became the purest white. A still moment of silence, a moment of satori. A moment of enlightened orgasm.
For the briefest moment,
everything was the Buddha.
Fin.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

tyrannosaurus vex

ok this isn't actually a quote from this site but..

Quote from: my wife, 15 seconds into 2girls1cupHUH? OH MY GOD! WHAT DID SHE EAT!??
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on December 19, 2007, 06:47:51 AM
This thread is failballs skeeting failure on everything around it like some sort of AIDS sprinkler on a lawn full of anuses and vaginas with open sores or anime.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on December 19, 2007, 03:44:20 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on December 19, 2007, 06:47:51 AM
This thread is failballs skeeting failure on everything around it like some sort of AIDS sprinkler on a lawn full of anuses and vaginas with open sores or anime.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
that's fantastic!

GIGGLES

Suu

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 01, 2008, 06:56:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 31, 2007, 11:43:16 PM
Not so much cheery, as glad to not be suffering as much as I was a couple of days ago! Gosh it's great to be able to swallow! I just spent a few days  face-down in bed with a towel under my face so I could just let the drool run out. I'm just relieved to be upright again, reclaiming a tiny bit of dignity.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.! :lol: