News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy Gibbler

Quote from: Cain on January 01, 2008, 12:35:30 PM
Did you know if you remember a music track essentially that is an electronic representation of the track that is being "read" inside of your brain?  And you can do it with tracks you haven't even paid for!  This is an outrage, what are the RIAA doing about people who remember tracks that they have not legally got permission to own?

:potd:
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: saint aini on January 03, 2008, 03:57:02 AM
When life gives you lemonparty, make manade.

I am gibbering with joy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: from elsewhere
Heh, you could say I'm a bit of an audiophile. I don't listen to mainstream trash. Ever hear of a band called Radiohead? I didn't think so. I also like underground metal such as "Tool" (Yes, that is a band name). If you only listen to what Clear Channel crams down your throat, don't bother talking to me, I don't have time for you.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Faust on January 04, 2008, 02:54:46 AM
Heh, you could say I'm a bit of an audiophile. I don't listen to mainstream trash. Ever hear of a band called Radiohead? I didn't think so. I also like underground metal such as "Tool" (Yes, that is a band name). If you only listen to what Clear Channel crams down your throat, don't bother talking to me, I don't have time for you.

:lulz:
that's rich

hunter s.durden

OFUK
That cat clearly has his pulse on the Underground.
This space for rent.

AFK

please tell me this is satire. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Faust

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 04, 2008, 01:41:18 PM

please tell me this is satire. 

It is, I would never want to meet anyone who is REALLY that pretentious in real life

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust

again from SA;
Quote from: poopy palpy
12 million people watched american gladiators last night
can we have the 12 million people hitler killed in the holocaust back and kill these idiots instead?

The Good Reverend Roger

Jesus.

Link?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2008, 03:03:06 AM

Jesus.

Link?
Its a troll post from a really cool guy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on January 08, 2008, 03:08:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2008, 03:03:06 AM

Jesus.

Link?
Its a troll post from a really cool guy.

Yes, yes.

Link?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

are you going to be mean to him if I give you it?