News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 26, 2008, 06:09:20 PM
Quote from: Benaclypse on January 26, 2008, 04:25:55 AM
What is the Discordian Idea/Ideal/Idiosynchracy of APOCALYPSE?

Once you "join" this faggoty "religion" you die inside.

That's the Apocalypse.

saint aini

Quote from: CECILIAanyone wearing cat ears should immediatly brought to the humane society be put to sleep.

http://lelandcityclub.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=366
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Sir Squid Diddimus

not a post but a quote from my friend:

"That's not that bad, my parents got a netflick the other day that someone had erased the movie and replaced it with footage of some dude beating off"

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 30, 2008, 04:03:09 PM
"In the past, fathers were 90-foot robots made of cellophane and kippers"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: Suu Fett on January 25, 2008, 06:13:55 PM
FUCK YOU!!! MY MOM WAS  AN OUTSPOKEN, CANTANKEROUS ASSHOLE WHO COULDN'T MAKE NEW FRIENDS. SHE DIED OF INTERRUPTING  CONVERSATIONS AND CHANGING THE TOPIC TO SOMETHING THAT CAUSED PEOPLE TO ARGUE!!!

Quote from: Cain on January 25, 2008, 06:17:13 PM
Your mum was Benzair Bhutto?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: Cain on January 31, 2008, 05:53:08 PM
Quote from: Suu Fett on January 25, 2008, 06:13:55 PM
FUCK YOU!!! MY MOM WAS  AN OUTSPOKEN, CANTANKEROUS ASSHOLE WHO COULDN'T MAKE NEW FRIENDS. SHE DIED OF INTERRUPTING  CONVERSATIONS AND CHANGING THE TOPIC TO SOMETHING THAT CAUSED PEOPLE TO ARGUE!!!

Quote from: Cain on January 25, 2008, 06:17:13 PM
Your mum was Benzair Bhutto?

ZING!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 12, 2008, 06:11:37 PM
Quote from: The Space Pope on February 12, 2008, 04:54:34 AMHey, I'm new to this forum, though I've been reading regularly it for a couple days now and every now and then for maybe a month and a half. I've tried to get a decent feel of what the tone and expectations of this forum are (I've gotten the whole "don't post random bullshit because you think being random makes you more Discordian" thing), but if I do slip into n00bishness, don't hesitate to correct my errors (not that it seems like any of you would anyway). I'll probably be doing a lot more lurking than actual posting, at least for a little while (combination of getting to know the ropes better and insane workload in school).

Welcome,

And it is fortunate you didn't call yourself The Space Doc. 
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ATTN: DISCORDIANS: WE ARE NOW ON PAGE 34! RULE 34 ON THIS THREAD NOW! GO! :fap:

Suu

Quote from: vexati0n on February 14, 2008, 08:15:48 PM
GUYS, THE INTERNETS ARE NOT ASSISTING OUR LADY OF DISCORD, HILLARY CLINTON, ACHIEVE MAXIMUM LULZ AS PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. She is falling far behind in polls and funds. She is breaking down emotionally almost twice a month. Her mascara is running. She has been making crazy talk about getting a boob job. She has been having sex with Bill again. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART FOR HER. This election season should be a time for America to HEAL, but nobody will let Nurse Clinton take care of our country.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP HILLARY. Her campaign is accepting DONATIONS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES at this address:

Hillary Clinton for President
PO Box 1781
Merrifield, VA 22116-9965

She is accepting money, but it may be too late for that. DISCOFLUX.COM ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INSTEAD:

- Socks
- Canned food
- Kleenex (generic preferred)
- Tiny violins
- Paper airplanes made from Hillary Clinton campaign fliers
- Matchbox cars
- Cleaning supplies
- RAZORBLADES
- Condolence cards

THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME LEFT. ACT NOW, OR THE ESTABLISHMENT MIGHT LOSE THIS ELECTION.

STATUS QUO GO!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Ofuck wait...

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on February 13, 2008, 06:29:09 PM
ATTN: DISCORDIANS: WE ARE NOW ON PAGE 34! RULE 34 ON THIS THREAD NOW! GO! :fap:

Quote from: vexati0n on February 14, 2008, 08:15:48 PM
GUYS, THE INTERNETS ARE NOT ASSISTING OUR LADY OF DISCORD, HILLARY CLINTON, ACHIEVE MAXIMUM LULZ AS PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. She is falling far behind in polls and funds. She is breaking down emotionally almost twice a month. Her mascara is running. She has been making crazy talk about getting a boob job. She has been having sex with Bill again. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART FOR HER. This election season should be a time for America to HEAL, but nobody will let Nurse Clinton take care of our country.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP HILLARY. Her campaign is accepting DONATIONS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES at this address:

Hillary Clinton for President
PO Box 1781
Merrifield, VA 22116-9965

She is accepting money, but it may be too late for that. DISCOFLUX.COM ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INSTEAD:

- Socks
- Canned food
- Kleenex (generic preferred)
- Tiny violins
- Paper airplanes made from Hillary Clinton campaign fliers
- Matchbox cars
- Cleaning supplies
- RAZORBLADES
- Condolence cards

THERE ISN'T MUCH TIME LEFT. ACT NOW, OR THE ESTABLISHMENT MIGHT LOSE THIS ELECTION.

STATUS QUO GO!

There.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."