ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Vene on August 01, 2008, 03:28:51 AM
Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 01, 2008, 03:08:29 AM
Quote from: Vene on July 31, 2008, 09:42:52 PM
I want to have that puppy's babies.

This is perfectly natural. I wholeheartedly encourage you to copulate with Advice Puppy.
But I don't have a womb, where's the fetus going to gestate.  I can't keep it in a box, now can I?

Really? I thought you were supposed to be some sort of girl.

Let me get to the scientists about this and I'll get back to you. In the meantime, you might want to buy some test tubes and a couple of balloons.

P.S. Sorry if you are and you had your womb removed or something, that was insensitive of me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squiddy on August 01, 2008, 03:44:20 AM

This is perfectly natural. I wholeheartedly encourage you to copulate with Advice Puppy.
But I don't have a womb, where's the fetus going to gestate.  I can't keep it in a box, now can I?

you could grow it in a jar layed on it's side filled w/ gelatin.
like the way bill nye grew bacteria on his show way back in the day.
that's kinda gross.

I fucking love Bill Nye.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

apparently, if you lay a jar full of set gelatin on it's side, go running, then swab between your toes w/ a q-tip and rub that on the gelatin, put it in a closet for a week and open that jar.....

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!!

stinky.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squiddy on August 02, 2008, 06:52:29 AM
apparently, if you lay a jar full of set gelatin on it's side, go running, then swab between your toes w/ a q-tip and rub that on the gelatin, put it in a closet for a week and open that jar.....

stinky.

I know I will regret this...

How did you find this out? And WHY?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 01, 2008, 04:36:34 AM

Let me get to the scientists about this and I'll get back to you. In the meantime, you might want to buy some test tubes and a couple of balloons.

P.S. Sorry if you are and you had your womb removed or something, that was insensitive of me.
Last time I checked I was male.  Do I come off as girly?

Err... I mean, how dare you question my manhood!  :argh!:

The Littlest Ubermensch

Hm. I just realized that I had always assumed you were a girl too. You're obviously infected with teh ghey.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

BADGE OF HONOR

I always assume everyone is male until they say they aren't.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cain

I thought Vene was a guy.

The gender being filled in as "male" on the profile may have informed that decision somewhat...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on August 02, 2008, 09:20:43 AM

stinky.

lol, i watched the show

Vene

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on August 02, 2008, 11:42:48 PM
Hm. I just realized that I had always assumed you were a girl too. You're obviously infected with teh ghey.
That's news to me, oh well.  If it's on the internets it must be true.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squiddy on August 03, 2008, 12:33:43 AM
Quote from: Nigel on August 02, 2008, 09:20:43 AM

stinky.

lol, i watched the show

OOHHHHHH I get it now!

Quote from: Lysergic on August 06, 2008, 04:56:53 PM
(And YES, sugar IS a drug, before you decide to say anything stupid))

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Contessa_Ugolino on August 08, 2008, 10:51:01 PM
Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on August 08, 2008, 10:45:12 PM
Quote from: Contessa_Ugolino on August 08, 2008, 10:11:52 PM
I love my country, but increasingly it feels like an abusive relationship. C'mon back, baby. It'll be different this time. No more queer baiting or warmongering or shitting on the poor. Just give me one more shot. Don't we have a good time together, baby? Don't we?

so America is one big Ike Turner?

Pretty much. And I have to keep telling the international community that I walked into a door.

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Quote from: Vene on August 02, 2008, 09:37:53 PM
Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 01, 2008, 04:36:34 AM

Last time I checked I was male.  Do I come off as girly?

Err... I mean, how dare you question my manhood!  :argh!:

It's cool dude, just go with it. Chicks dig girly men.