News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

LMNO

Quote from: Broken AI on February 13, 2009, 04:06:05 AM
I fucking love my balls.

My balls are like two mighty quails eggs, held in a wrinkly bag of holding, made from elephant skin. My balls are like two clusters of walnuts, hanging proud from an erect tree branch. The sheer majesty of my nards can only be matched by a chance sighting of the Queen, passing by in all Her Royal finery. My nuts, are worshiped as mighty spunk filled gods by all who behold them.

Often, small children stop and point, and go "mother? what is that?" to which their mother reply's, "hush child. turn your eyes from the GLORY of all that is good and holy. for over there, are Broken AI's magical bollocks of goodness. Like the perfect mean, they represent an underpinning of things that we cannot comprehend..."

My balls have had mighty operas wrote in their name, have caused great wars to churn the dirt assunder and kill legions of men. My scrote is National Trust Heritage site. There are tours from 9am till 3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (mothers union bake sale Friday).

My dangly jangly sack has been mistook, upon first glance, by many a fair maiden to be a Faberge egg set. The Chinese covet them, as they hear that dried minced BAI balls make a fine aphrodisiac.

All in all, I love my balls. As do others.

They are my gift to the world.

Like jesus or something.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2009, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on February 13, 2009, 03:23:10 PM
Quote from: Kai on February 13, 2009, 02:54:57 PM
*shrug* I'm basically done at this point.

Its all just slinging insults over an argument from someone who fails so hard at getting it. Of course, she barged in here not knowing the context of this rant (which is very different than an essay)  whatsoever. I can take shit out of context and make it mean whatever I want too. Are we amazed yet? No. That's not likely to change either.
I'm new here, I didn't know the context of the rant, and I still got what Nigel was going for.

I guess since DK is the self-proclaimed smartest person here, that means if he reads a post one way and everyone else reads it another, then his understanding is obviously correct and everyone else's understanding, including the author's, is mistaken.  The self-proclaimed smartest person can never be wrong, so if anyone disagrees it must be because we are too stupid to understand that he's right.  Everyone is stupid except DK.

Arguing against him is like arguing against the time cube guy.  -1 x -1 = +1 is stupid and evil.

--
@LMNO  :mittens:

He has discovered the true hidden meaning of the text through semiotic engagement in its imagery and use of language, which mere peasants such as you and myself could never hope to accomplish.  Roland Barthes is quietly weeping somewhere, but his ilk will suffer the worst, when DK and his structuralist hordes overrun the halls of academia and cast out the post-structuralists from the temple.  Begone, ye defilers!  We shall have no destablization of text here.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Pariah

Quote from: Banner of Juche on February 14, 2009, 09:01:08 PM
Not everyone is live in Amerikkka like you, motherfuck. I could stab you in face and get rewarded with the medal.

In my country we are kill pompous bbadori like you in front of jubilant crowd at Juche tower.

Try go crying to you capitalist master when KWP secret service is treat you like filthy "intellectual" dog enemy of the invincible Corean people that you are.

Is you on left.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Sir Squid Diddimus

bds

Quote from: LMNO on February 13, 2009, 12:53:03 PM
Quote from: Broken AI on February 13, 2009, 04:06:05 AM
I fucking love my balls.

My balls are like two mighty quails eggs, held in a wrinkly bag of holding, made from elephant skin. My balls are like two clusters of walnuts, hanging proud from an erect tree branch. The sheer majesty of my nards can only be matched by a chance sighting of the Queen, passing by in all Her Royal finery. My nuts, are worshiped as mighty spunk filled gods by all who behold them.

Often, small children stop and point, and go "mother? what is that?" to which their mother reply's, "hush child. turn your eyes from the GLORY of all that is good and holy. for over there, are Broken AI's magical bollocks of goodness. Like the perfect mean, they represent an underpinning of things that we cannot comprehend..."

My balls have had mighty operas wrote in their name, have caused great wars to churn the dirt assunder and kill legions of men. My scrote is National Trust Heritage site. There are tours from 9am till 3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (mothers union bake sale Friday).

My dangly jangly sack has been mistook, upon first glance, by many a fair maiden to be a Faberge egg set. The Chinese covet them, as they hear that dried minced BAI balls make a fine aphrodisiac.

All in all, I love my balls. As do others.

They are my gift to the world.

Like jesus or something.

:mittens: :lulz:#

I just love the way he just compared testicles to Jesus.

the last yatto

Quote from: Not Necessarily Who I Claim To Be
You guys will have lost the only person here who seems to have a clue about Discordianism, but alas,
:fnord: ⠓⠔ ⠎ :fnord:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Idem

Quote from: The Revered Asshat on February 19, 2009, 04:27:41 AM
Quote from: Dead Kennedy on February 19, 2009, 04:10:04 AM
Quote from: The Revered Asshat on February 19, 2009, 03:11:26 AMDK, I like fisting men.

Depending on how you feel about it, it might be a beautiful, trusting, intimate interaction.

Or, you might feel terribly violated.

Depending on your mindset.

So you get my point then, right?

Yes; that finding you, physically pinning you and shoving my hand up your ass while you struggle and cry is basically no different an experience for you than consensual fisting, other than being non-consensual.

Oh wait. Is that really your point? Because it's really stupid. Biologically, me sticking my hand in your ass is the same whether it's consensual or non-consensual. The difference lies in whether you WANT me to stick my hand up your ass; in the way you experience it, whether you resist, whether I have to force you, and a plethora of other differences.

Isn't that true of nearly everything we experience in life?

You impotent, overcompensating dipshit.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2009, 03:30:28 AM
Quote from: Enrico Salazar on February 20, 2009, 03:29:15 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2009, 03:27:40 AM
Quote from: Enrico Salazar on February 20, 2009, 03:26:29 AM
Quote from: bawheed on February 20, 2009, 03:25:23 AM
I'd find it kind of funny if someone had an alt named "alt".

Actually, now that I've typed that out I don't find it very funny at all.

Thank you for share, slow-wit pig fucker.

It's about time you showed up.  How the fuck do I get rid of these fucking worms I caught at your party?  They're sort of burrowing around my flesh like "Tremors" crossed with "Big Busted Butt Babes III".

Get rid of?

Okay, just reduce the fucking population.  The little bastards have starting singing "The Internationalle", and yesterday, a tiny black flag popped out of my penis.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Revered Asshat on February 19, 2009, 03:47:32 AMI looked at the thumbnail and said to myself "It appears to be a close-up of a woman inserting something into her vagina" so I clicked on it.  :x

made me LOL
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: Cain on May 24, 2008, 01:17:54 PM
Quote from: TheLastLump on May 24, 2008, 04:01:31 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on May 17, 2008, 03:19:27 PM
I seem to only date girls with Bi-polar or Borderline Personality Disorder. Perfectly sane women are boring.

ALL women are nuts. They just come in degrees.

They come in degrees?

Well that explains why all my girlfriends keep telling me "that was a masterful fuck".

Quote from: Cain on February 23, 2009, 02:32:55 PM
If you see yo momma on a road, make space, cuz man that's one fat chick.

Aufenthatt

Quote from: Suu on February 20, 2009, 03:33:51 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2009, 03:30:28 AM
Quote from: Enrico Salazar on February 20, 2009, 03:29:15 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 20, 2009, 03:27:40 AM
Quote from: Enrico Salazar on February 20, 2009, 03:26:29 AM
Quote from: bawheed on February 20, 2009, 03:25:23 AM
I'd find it kind of funny if someone had an alt named "alt".

Actually, now that I've typed that out I don't find it very funny at all.

Thank you for share, slow-wit pig fucker.

It's about time you showed up.  How the fuck do I get rid of these fucking worms I caught at your party?  They're sort of burrowing around my flesh like "Tremors" crossed with "Big Busted Butt Babes III".

Get rid of?

Okay, just reduce the fucking population.  The little bastards have starting singing "The Internationalle", and yesterday, a tiny black flag popped out of my penis.

:lulz:

Lies

Quote from: Richter on March 03, 2009, 01:01:05 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 03, 2009, 12:56:55 AM
                Cause Spags in the Hood, we always Lard. 
                Come trolling that trash and we'll mock you hard.
                Ain't nothing in life but to post legit. 
                Don't quote my post, I ain't said shit.
                                           \

No recollection of what that was about.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."