News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2009, 04:48:48 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 07, 2009, 04:46:26 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2009, 04:28:40 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 07, 2009, 03:52:31 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2009, 03:47:09 AM
Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 07, 2009, 01:45:33 AM
My boobs abruptly grew. A whole size. Without me gaining weight.
That happens to all girls. It's called, "puberty."

It's also called "Pregnancy".

I had my last kid five years ago, and I'm quite definitely not pregnant. Boob growth has happened in the last six months.

Now what, Einstein?
Hail Eris?

Fair enough.

Mod Edit: Hit modify instead of quote. Yes I fail.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2009, 04:28:40 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on March 07, 2009, 03:52:31 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2009, 03:47:09 AM
Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 07, 2009, 01:45:33 AM
My boobs abruptly grew. A whole size. Without me gaining weight.
That happens to all girls. It's called, "puberty."

It's also called "Pregnancy".

I had my last kid five years ago, and I'm quite definitely not pregnant. Boob growth has happened in the last six months.

Now what, Einstein?

Now you have tumors.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BOOB TUMORS!  :lulz:

If I end up with breast cancer this will be a lot less funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

loA all men are always trying to attract bigger boobs , i am glad to see its working...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on March 07, 2009, 05:16:15 PM
loA all men are always trying to attract bigger boobs , i am glad to see its working...

:? demonstrated by the fact that I have no men?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

your picture is on the Internet , every man that sees it will remember/fantasize about it having had bigger boobs than it really does, loA your boobs get bigger to conform with their  mental images/beliefs about your boob size.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fomenter on March 07, 2009, 08:03:37 PM
your picture is on the Internet , every man that sees it will remember/fantasize about it having had bigger boobs than it really does, loA your boobs get bigger to conform with their  mental images/beliefs about your boob size.

:lulz:

Cramulus

Quote from: mcjof on February 12, 2009, 02:59:26 PM
"i see a black sillouette of a goth, kick 'im in, kick 'im in, let us take all of his money, all his fucking maykup very very frightning me"

epic song    :mrgreen:

Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2009, 05:54:27 PM
You may notice a faint humming in the abckground noise wherever you are.  It's not tinitus, it's Freddie Mercury hitting 1500 RPM in his grave.

Idem

Quote from: Cain on June 11, 2008, 04:24:27 PM
Tee hee, thats so funny DC  :lol: :wink: Did I tell you about when my hubby served in Vietnam? :p :fap: Also, I have a kid!  A kid a kid a kid a kid a kid a kid a kid and he's mine  :evil: :?  Now I've gotta go stir some shit up ont he boards, brb  :fnord: :oops:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on March 15, 2009, 07:07:02 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 11, 2008, 04:24:27 PM
Tee hee, thats so funny DC  :lol: :wink: Did I tell you about when my hubby served in Vietnam? :p :fap: Also, I have a kid!  A kid a kid a kid a kid a kid a kid a kid and he's mine  :evil: :?  Now I've gotta go stir some shit up ont he boards, brb  :fnord: :oops:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on March 15, 2009, 07:17:44 PM
last sentence killed me

He summed up thousands of posts in 5 sentences.  Amazing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The page after that has additional lol  8)

Cain

Quote from: Guido Finucci on August 11, 2005, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: A+ MoyelTHE ONLY BAD THING IS TO NOT BE CIRCUMCISED.

Not so. I find my foreskin has a myriad of uses around the home. Right now, I am using it to hold the pen steady while I write a letter to my Grandmother. This way I can drink and type at the same time.