News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 12, 2009, 01:05:40 PM
Girls also seem to like kittens, flowers and chocolate, but are rarely seen dating them.

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on April 22, 2007, 05:09:07 AM
OFUK!  THEY'RE ALREADY HERE! IN LIEU OF ESCAPING I'VE DECIDED TO POST ABOUT IT HERE.
:mittens:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: yatto on June 16, 2009, 04:11:54 AM
Quote from: Jenne on June 16, 2009, 04:02:08 AM
PREDICTION:

All pd.comers will soon be banned from The Cellar.

/called it earlier about history repeating itself

will you sign my pention to ban history?

yatto totally called it, like ages ago.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

im not too impressed with science and math lately either. they better get their act together or ELSE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: yatto on June 17, 2009, 07:40:20 AM
im not too impressed with science and math lately either. they better get their act together or ELSE

At first I was like :|

but then I :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Iptuous on January 08, 2009, 07:30:37 PM
23. You think loosing a tooth is disturbing? ha! wait till you start losing your baby fingers... They'll get loose and wiggly, and then just be hanging by a thread and then, when they fall off, you put them under your pillow just like with teeth, except you don't get a quarter.  You get a band-aid.  And you will be thankful for it!
what's that?  your parents didn't tell you anything about losing your fingers?
well, i bet they didn't warn you about the teeth until it started happening either, now, did they?  they just don't want to needlessly upset you. but i think you're old enough to know the truth.  Don't tell them i told you, though.  They would just deny it, anyways, and be mad at me for telling you....
i'm on your side kiddo!

(I've been waiting several years to use this one on my nephew.)

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz: oh god i forgot about that  :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Hawk on July 03, 2009, 05:30:11 PM
Quote from: Miley Spears on July 03, 2009, 04:56:29 AM
This site has the scariest welcome I ever seen. I like it. :lol:

At PD we start out thinking all n00bs are retards in the hope it will eliminate their urge to actually prove they are.

the last yatto

Quote from: Cainad on July 03, 2009, 08:33:25 PM
I want to create a pention to ban probability from our mahdjique

something about mathemagicians using our own dice rolls against us as coin flips

or :?
:lulz:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"