News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: PopeTom on July 19, 2009, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: ☠ Suu ☠ on July 19, 2009, 09:19:07 PM
Including the time I showed up at Richter's cubicle with ramen hanging from my mouth and uttering "FTAGHN."

Did it look anything like this?

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

the last yatto

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?
Incidentally, I have found that Enki~] [, as a rule, cannot be trusted as his work defies profane explanations and instead requires indoctrination, and as those intelligent people I know who live inside that head-space cannot escape it for long enough to communicate an idea outside of their symbols, I do not trust it one tiny bit.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: έχουν νόημα on July 25, 2009, 07:52:21 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on July 25, 2009, 03:40:56 PM
however asking a new member to write a little paragraph, something that should take about a minute, is enough to stop making it worthwhile for the third world labour people.

LOL i can just see the sigs now

"HELP ME IM TRAPPED AT A FACTORY MAKING ME DO THIS< PLEASE LET ME IN OR THEY WILL FIRE KILL ME"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

TGRR: Remember, kids...apocalypse is a matter of personal responsibility.

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 28, 2009, 05:02:54 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on July 28, 2009, 04:55:55 PM

If the three of us agree... does the world end?

Not at all.  Cain and I agree on most things, and you're the next us.  Sort of like our fucked up little bearded love child.

the last yatto

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Wait.

Net best-posted himself?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 30, 2009, 07:49:57 PM
Wait.

Net best-posted himself?
He best-posted himself for cock and repost that was Himeobed several years ago. Time for Froggypance to take out his spleen.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on July 30, 2009, 07:38:38 PM
They should call themselves "Crackers", because Obama, as a reptilian agent, was not birthed, but cracked free of a giant egg, in his home plane of the fourth dimension.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 30, 2009, 09:13:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 30, 2009, 07:49:57 PM
Wait.

Net best-posted himself?
He best-posted himself for cock and repost that was Himeobed several years ago. Time for Froggypance to take out his spleen.

No, I think you're thinking of this:

which I also both procured and HIMEOBSed.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A