News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Not the point.

You "best posted" yourself.  How fucking lame is that?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 01, 2009, 05:58:35 AM
Not the point.

I found it amusing when Slanket the Destroyer did it and I followed suit.

Also, pic is teh win.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on August 01, 2009, 06:02:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 01, 2009, 05:58:35 AM
Not the point.

I found it amusing when Slanket the Destroyer did it and I followed suit.

Also, pic is teh win.

It's funny when Slanket does it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

that's cause Slanket is Slanket and Net is...not cool enough.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 01, 2009, 06:12:32 AM
that's cause Slanket is Slanket and Net is...not cool enough.

It's like typing in all caps because Chef did it.

the last yatto

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 26, 2008, 11:14:24 AM
- mix 1 packet of bread yeast with half a spoon of sugar with a cup of lukewarm water (not above body temp! this kills the yeasties)
- put it in a longdrink glass cause it can foam quite high. cover the glass to prevent other organisms from falling in.
- mix 3L (100oz) Apple Juice + 1L (33oz) water + 1Kg (2.2lbs) sugar, heat in a pan till it boils and the sugar dissolves.
- let it cool (with the lid on!! place it in a bath of cold water to speed up the cooling)
- stir in the (now) active yeast. if the yeast's not foaming and smelling like bread and alcohol by now, throw it away, it's dead, use a new package as bread yeast is cheap anyway.

put the stuff in some bottles with a water-lock or whatever contraption you can come up with. anything that allows the CO2 to come out (pressure will get HIGH otherwise and exploding bottles is no fun) but no bacteria and stuff to get in. balloons work (but turn them inside-out! there's talcum powder on the inside of balloons!), but i heard from a friend that using big plastic soda bottles, and screwing open the lid just a tiny bit that you can hear "pssssh" the air slowly escaping creates a perfectly fine pressure lock as well (super easy solution, that).

if you wanna get semi-fancy, fabricate something like this: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg438540#msg438540
(you put a dash of water in the bottom loop, so you can see the bubbles escaping, and no bacteria can come in, plus it gives you a good indication of how active it still is).
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

Quote from: Payne on August 03, 2009, 11:36:01 AM
Quote from: Broken AI on August 03, 2009, 10:48:34 AM
my music is so experimental that its use on civilians is banned as a war crime.

:lol:

B-AI still considers Waterboarding (with urine) to be music. I tried to explain it to him, but his program has so many errors I don't think I ever got beyond explaining that it wasn't a combination of Waterman and Keyboarding.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on August 14, 2009, 08:16:34 PM
Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 14, 2009, 07:29:58 PM
I'm not looking for praise, you tools. I'm looking for something of value. Is it here?

Nope, it's a forum

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 17, 2009, 09:15:49 PM
MEESTER CAIN, IT IS TRUTHFUL THAT I AM INDEED FROM KENYA. MY FATHER WAS ONCE PREVIOUSLY MINISTER OF FINANCE THERE BEFORE POLITICAL ENEMIES FORCE MY FAMILY INTO EXILE. MY FATHER HAS LEFT A SIZABLE FORTUNE IN PRIVATE BANK IN COAST PROVINCE AND I NEED YOUR ASSISTENCE IN MOVING THE SUM OF 7 MILION EUROS OUT OF THE COUNTRY BEFORE INTERNAL AUDITS FIND AND HAVE IT SIEZED. PLEASE MEESTER CAIN IF YOU WILL FORWARD TO ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER SO THAT I MAY BEGIN PROCEEDINGS OF MOVING THE MONEY TO YOUR CARE. I TRUST YOU WILL OVERSEE FUNDS FOR ME SAFELY UNTIL SUCH TIME AS I MAY BE ABLE TO RECOVER THEM MYSELF. FOR YOUR ASSITANCE I WILL RECEIVE TO YOU THE SUM OF ONE MILLION EUROS UNTRACEABLE INCOME. ALL I NEED TO BEGIN TRANSFER IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND A CASHIERS CHECK FROM YOU FOR THE SUM OF 5000 EUROS NEEDED TO PAY BANK MANAGER TO ACCESS ACCOUNT WITHOUT REPORTING SUCH ACTIONS TO OUR GOVERNMENT AUDITORS. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR REPLY MEESTER CAIN. BEST OF WISHES.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake link=topic=21923.msg748833#msg748833But that means I have to stay awake and alive through this damned class and already I am unimpressed with the goddamn mouth-breather neck-bearded dipshits with unwashed hair who are slowly populating the room around me. Eee. I feel dirty.
:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 08, 2009, 01:39:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2009, 06:07:46 PM
Quote from: fictionpuss on September 06, 2009, 06:05:57 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2009, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: Love on September 06, 2009, 02:28:01 AM
Quote from: LMNO on September 01, 2009, 02:21:55 PM
I am not in the camp of people who seem to give memes a separate sentience.
me too

No, you're in the camp of those who shamelessly lift other peoples' content without permission.
If you say "love" enough times, there no such thing as other people or permission.

He did it to fuel the Good Energy furnaces.

Have we run out of puppies already?

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2009, 03:08:55 AM
My office and bathroom have that horrible fake-wood paneling from the 70s.  It makes a fart sound like a jet fighter backfiring.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus