News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 19, 2010, 03:05:31 PM
you  have to claw yourself through the zombie masses first, though.

i heard some of them are even cyborg zombies. They move around in strange carts, their bodies mutated into horrible nameless shapes, the muffled, maddening beating of the drums and thin, monotonous horns of blasphemous music, the crackling tinny voices coming from behind the walls of the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles from mouths that are no mouths.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: Cramulus on January 19, 2010, 08:42:58 PM
3. If you were to sort all Gods into five or six categories, what would those categories be? For example: Love, War, Nature, Wealth, Trickery, Sovereign. (function: same as above)

up, down, charm, strange, top, and bottom

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Aw, I see it fine.  Your permissions are not set to stun.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on January 26, 2010, 07:06:59 PM

Now I see it.  A minute ago, I was getting the "this pic violates our prudish little behinds" image.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 26, 2010, 07:10:47 PM

Now I see it.  A minute ago, I was getting the "this pic violates our prudish little behinds" image.

I can see its point, with all due consideration.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Jenne on January 26, 2010, 07:18:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 26, 2010, 07:10:47 PM

I can see its point, with all due consideration.

I like to imagine their faces when it randomly pops up.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy on September 23, 2005, 09:07:20 PM
You made it into the top 10, you can quit spamming the place now :roll:

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on September 23, 2005, 09:16:50 PM
OMG! SERIOULSY TOP TEN! I'M SOFA KING EXCITED! WOW! WHAT AN HONOR TO BE TOP 10! I FEEL SO HAPPY I COULD TAKE A DUMP ON YOUR CHEST!

Yeah, I just POTD'd myself.

Cain

It was pretty funny.  The bit about stickying posts was an excellent rejoinder, too.

Kinda makes me want to put my pee-stained dentures back in.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2010, 04:21:31 PM
400 pounds is nothing.  I have seen 600 pound monstrosities that are confined to specially reinforced Rascal Scooters, like Captain Pike crossed with a Zeppelin.

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 05, 2010, 04:42:12 PM
you should post blurry pictures of those to UFO crankpot sites.

Suu

Quote from: EoC on February 10, 2010, 08:57:02 PM
Mustache wax is not available to the general public.  One day you will be walking down the street and a well dressed older gentleman will approach you and hand you a card that appears to made out of graphite.  On it will be an address.  It will invariably be for a basement with a heavy rich wooden door, a wrought iron railing, and stone stairs.  At the door you will be requested to present the card and your mustache is inspected.  Within you will find waxes ranging from the exotic to the everyday with a variety of scents, hand carved miniature grooming devices, and shears forged of Damascus steel.

They will accept no payment other than the card you've been given, and you are expected to take only that which you require.  Should you return, you'll find the location boarded up and long abandoned.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Twofer from Crazy Prepared:

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 11, 2010, 03:50:05 AM

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 11, 2010, 01:03:52 AM
guns freak me out.

That's probably a reasonable, measured response to anything that can put glory holes in you.

Did I say glory holes?

Yeah, kinda.

Quote from: Iptuous on February 11, 2010, 01:21:00 AM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 11, 2010, 01:03:52 AM
guns freak me out.

hoplophobia can be cured through exposure.
if you're in north TX sometime, ring me up, and we'll have fun with extreme prejudice.  I'll even break out the Barrett and Tannerite....