News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on January 18, 2010, 08:16:18 PM
ECH's post-prep pre-lunch-rush breakfast of choice when working:

combine in blender:

1 banana (peeled)
1 raw egg (shell can be discarded, if preferred)
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup milk
1 cup decent brandy or rum

blend until smooth, then pour into a 22oz. mug until about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
top mug off with 1/2 can of fruit punch-flavored Nos Energy Drink
stir gently with spoon to mix, then pound it down.

repeat, as you will usually end up with enough to make two mugs.

you won't have to eat for a good 12 hours and you will be totally ready to fistfight a rhino.

Cramulus

my friend posted this on facebook and I think it deserves POTD status:

<NAME> watched The Neverending Story last night on DVD and learned that if you dont select anything on the DVD menu, after a minute or two the film starts automatically. Furthermore, if you let the credits roll to the end, it goes back to the menu and starts the film again, creating an endless loop. I dont know if the makers of the movie planned it this way but, inadvertently, the film can finally live up to its name.

Suu

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 15, 2010, 06:23:24 PM
DINGLE DINGLE DINGLE DINGLE! what's that kids? It's the evil van! yaaaaaaaay!

evil comes in more flavors than ice cream. you want some insidious sneaking evil? oh yeah, they have that, you want brutal systematic by the numbers evil, they have that but its a little bitter. you want some hot burning evil sauce on that? they have that too. they have so many damn flavors, that if you took a little lick of each of them, y'know, the free samples they leave out to tempt you in, you'd be puking for a week. genocide ripple is always a good seller, rapey road sure is popular these days. corporate greed sunday was in for a while, but then they stopped making that one, as well, the bankers ate it all up. peado & nut is quite popular as well.

Don't ask me why.

if you want the low fat option, you could go for a nice spousal abuse & raisin. a nice methamphitime choc chip? crack with a side of aggravated battery? whats that? you want dark unforgivable evil, oh they have plenty of that. its like a cone made of sour ashes of the fallen, and well, fuck me, you do not even want to know what's in the sprinkles.

and the cherry sauce.

my god. the sauce.

there's so many, many flavours its enough to give a man brain freeze, just even thinking about it.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

Quote from: Richter on February 18, 2010, 03:23:56 PM
I refuse to alter my behavior based on the hypothetical stern looks and dissapointed shake of the head from millions of our progeny.  They can retroactively damn us if they like, and they will be assholes smug in their perfect hindsight.  I'm confident I won't be around to see it. 

Dropping everything, life, job, savings and resources into saving a few polar bears would be about as useless as purposely tracking down and killing one so I can produce pictures of my flipping off the high and mighty enlightened future while munching on a polar bear steak.     
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Paesior on February 18, 2010, 08:41:01 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on February 18, 2010, 07:48:15 AM
Today's Cramulan tongue twister:

Cram rams cramming rams and rams cram a ham in cans.

say it five times, fast!
I did this and my face experienced a hairsplosion!
I tried to shave off the mustache and two more took its place!
What sorcery is this!?

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:thanks:

I had no idea it would be so loved.

My children used to play with them in the bathtub, and argue over who had the cutest one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

E.O.T.

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 20, 2010, 10:15:01 PM
:thanks:

I had no idea it would be so loved.

My children used to play with them in the bathtub, and argue over who had the cutest one.

I CANNOT

believe my kids are spending the night at your house, right now

JUST, PLEASE

make sure they wear clean socks to bed
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

Every kid should have a sitter like Nigel.  Muhaha.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on February 21, 2010, 01:12:02 PM
socks in bed?!?!
yeah wtf?
no matter how good your socks are, your feet need to breathe to keep them non-stinky.
keep em permanently wrapped up and they will smell worse.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"