News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: dimo on March 05, 2010, 11:02:17 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 20, 2010, 10:15:01 PM
:thanks:

I had no idea it would be so loved.

My children used to play with them in the bathtub, and argue over who had the cutest one.

I... Just... What?

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 12, 2010, 11:00:52 PM

It can ALWAYS get worse, and any given date CAN and just MIGHT be weirder than you imagine or even CAN imagine.  Sometimes it's a good weird, and you get some dirtyfun in, and sometimes it's just creepy fat wet willie weird, and you kinda wish you'd brought a gun.

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Performance. Environment. Actuators. Sensors. on March 13, 2010, 12:43:34 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 13, 2010, 12:37:40 AM
Quote from: Performance. Environment. Actuators. Sensors. on March 13, 2010, 12:35:38 AM
:lol:
I should go into designing terrorist detectors.
False positives look better than no positives.

I am using that.

"A False Positive is Better Than No Positive at All."
Fuck accuracy, I want results?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 16, 2010, 04:47:28 PM
GOD you guys can't we have ONE SINGLE lighthearted, fun Hitler thread without it turning all serious?
Molon Lube

Suu

Off to the interview...via bus.

This is going to be exciting.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dimocritus

One day I'm going to say something cool enough to be quoted here. A man's gotta have goals, right?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Pariah

Quote from: dimo on March 16, 2010, 06:52:38 PM
One day I'm going to say something cool enough to be quoted here. A man's gotta have goals, right?

Now go away.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

NotPublished

Quote from: Pariah on March 17, 2010, 02:18:01 AM

Now go away.

THIS!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dimocritus

Now go away.

Woot! See ya!

I'M GOING TO DISNEY LAND!!!!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Cramulus

Quote from: dimo on March 18, 2010, 07:11:01 PM

Now go away.

Woot! See ya!

I'M GOING TO DISNEY LAND!!!!

Quote from: Richter on March 18, 2010, 06:56:49 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 06:55:05 PM
Did I mention that I have a my own cock fetish?  I can't get an erection without it.

This strikes me as the perfect metaphor for why 1 is a prime number.

Quote from: Suu on March 16, 2010, 05:15:15 PM
Off to the interview...via bus.

This is going to be exciting.

:potd: :potd:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Ok, this POTDing banal stuff is getting stupid and it totally degardes the value of actual POTDs. You idiots are ruining the forum with this silly shit.

Seriously.

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 19, 2010, 03:07:38 AM
:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NotPublished on March 20, 2010, 02:18:45 PM
ughhhhhhhhh I thnk I themy my license in the bine!!

i went rta today but was 5 min late so it closed in fornt of me an i was pouting so i decided to go to an asian hairdresser and she was like a ninja but they all laugh cause i was only male there i didn't realise it was a female thingy.. it said mens cuts =[ nuy she was an aesm toome ninja i wan b ninjal ike them

mite go there more often now they're soo cool and i tik i like the style they did it messy ot somethig .. frieds so they like it, i dnoo i ;ike wearing singlets to

i aso cnaleld my bank card i duno where the fuck i put it

I wantd to go dancing tonight but the grou i hang with hate it ugh and wen i go near lub they ack off

\now i home and eat cereal its awesome but still early its lik onl y 1am o well ... why a k posting on pd lololo i dun wanan go bed =[ i wanted to have ig weekend .. i stil had hiarious fun tho.

ionno wats ur thoughts of going dandcing by yourself? I lke going wit friends but i dont hav many that like going

i wanna hang wih you  peple one day ur all cool and lovely

it[s iamzing that i cn put tis in wight lace lo i don want to stop typin mayb i shuld or mayib i shuld nt clik post? i've nevr drunk typed before itsk inda sad hahaa

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

notathing