News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

ITT: Best Posts of the Day

Started by Cramulus, April 13, 2007, 11:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: h-town on April 26, 2010, 03:41:59 PM
So I was at this afterhours tonight that had Karaoke and some coked up air-head I don't even know girl whom I will refer to as Santana from here on out sat on my lap out of nowhere and here is the conversation which transpired:

H-Town: So why are you sitting on me, Santana?

Santana: OMG I love your lap. Do you have an extra cigarette for me?

H-Town: I don't think so, I don't even know you.

Santana: Oh come on (pushing herself into me) you totally have an extra smoke.

H-Town: Okay fine, have a cigarette.

Santana: Wow, I love your hat. You're like Frank Sinatra. (Her hand is now on my inner thigh.)

H-Town: Well that is the look I'm going for  :roll:

Santana: Hey!.. You're going to sing a song with me.

H-Town: I don't know, I don't really want to sing a song with you.

Santana: Oh come on, please please please please please!

H-Town: No.

Santana: (Pushing herself into me more) Don't be shy, I think you want to sing with me.

H-Town: Okay relax. I'll sing a song with you. Let's sing a Bad Brains song, alright?

Santana: What's a bad brains?

H-Town: Get the fuck off me.

Punk Rock.

Pariah

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 26, 2010, 09:58:03 AM
Um Fred how are people going to report PMs to you anyway?

Or are you a SEKRIT MOD???

and and and people that report shit to me will be might be expecting to get fucked with in interesting ways or angles!

Fred would be the only person I would like to be a secret mod.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 07:11:19 PM
Jim:  So, the agitator in 106 hit the glass on the bottom?

Me:  Yep.

Jim:  How bad is the damage?

Me:  There is none.

Jim:  How is that possible?  That agitator was moving, right?  And it weighs half a ton.

Me:  When we installed it, we buried an operations guy under the tank, as a sacrifice.  The Machine God was apparently satisfied.

Jim:  ...

Me:  What?

Jim:  Can't you ever just answer a question without being a crazy asshole?

Me:  But I am a crazy asshole, remember?  ALL PRAISE THE MACHINE GOD!

Jim:  ALL HAIL THE MACHINE GOD!  GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!

Mangrove

Quote from: Pēleus on May 01, 2010, 08:35:22 AM
reading Dan Brown to understand the Illumanti
is like eating Count Chocula to understand vampirism

Quote from: Nast on May 02, 2010, 03:31:15 AM
Weltbürger, please post an image of yourself. Plenty of people are overweight, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Couldn't decide between these two, so I am om nom nominating both.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Triple Zero

Quote from: MMIX on May 01, 2010, 12:53:12 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on May 01, 2010, 03:36:45 AM
A CHEF has died after an EEL was put up his bum.

Shocked doctors in Sichuan, China, found the sea creature in the 59-year-old man's rectum after his death, it has been reported.

The 50cm long Asian swamp eel was allegedly inserted into the unnamed man's bottom, after he passed out drunk, by pals playing a prank on him.

Medics said the eel had devoured his bowels.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954500/Chef-dies-after-feeling-eel.html#ixzz0mdpUMw00

:lulz:

CHEF! WE HARDLY KNEW YA!

with friends like his you don't need enemas . . .
[/quote]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

All of these. RWHN's last one made me laugh out, really loud :lol:

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 18, 2010, 08:33:47 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on May 18, 2010, 07:43:19 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 18, 2010, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on May 18, 2010, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 18, 2010, 07:23:31 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on May 18, 2010, 07:14:12 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on May 18, 2010, 02:05:23 PM
Can you still read our texts with all those tears in your eyes about how MEAN we all are?

Yeah, you are all quite mean. At least one admits it. By the way, you have nice spacy avatar picture. I bet you are friendly spacy dutch guy who is not that mean at all! Keep up the good work!

I tend to think of myself as more average than mean. 

If you are not mean, you are not part of the set "you all". Is it really that hard?

Did anyone just feel a big breeze? 

Ok I'm not sure what your last two statements mean. Please explain. Saying "big breeze", you want to express that you ignore me? There are simpler ways to ignore me. Or is it an appeal for others to ignore me? I'm not familiar with a lot of english sayings and insiders. If you really have something to say me, please be more precise.

Are you saying your confidence level is a little low when it comes to understanding the significance of my speech? 

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on May 18, 2010, 07:48:53 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 18, 2010, 07:45:54 PM
Being more average than mean is just his mode, y'know?  Other than that, he's just another statistic.

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Re: Unlimited Number 6 Appreciation Thread
« Reply #249 on: 12 April 2010, 01:45:22 »   
Quote from: Number_6 on 12 April 2010, 01:43:12
You people are crazy.

I'm actually unable to put into words how absurd every second post on this thread is.

You've won. How do I conform? Or if that word's too blunt for you, how do I "settle down"? You've given me the verdict, now give me the sentence.

Go here:  http://mysticwicks.com/

They're not all crazy there.  Run while you still have legs!

I realise it's not "of the day", but I only found this thread today, and I nearly fell off my chair when I got this far!

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Richter on May 29, 2010, 01:57:45 AM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on May 28, 2010, 06:00:31 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on May 28, 2010, 04:19:54 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on May 28, 2010, 08:01:49 AM
Pregnant women tend to have crazy heightened sense of smell.

...is there something you're not telling us?

:lulz:
silly.

I'M ASSUMING THAT'S A YES.  SQUIDDY IS PRAGNET!   :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fucking Pragnets, how do they work?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 12, 2010, 11:50:30 PM
I wrote a review for the chinese buffet near my house. Here it is:

Usually when I have to write a bad review I feel kind of like a jerk, but this time... no.
I hope I'm able to finish this review before I keel over and die. Make sure to tell my family I love them.

So after a night of fun what's better than going to a cheap chinese buffet and filling your upset stomach with glorious delectables from a greasy chinese joint? Well not much, unless you go here.
I've been here many times and it seems each time I go it gets progressively worse.

Upon entering you're greeted by a nice fish tank with some really pretty fish that, to my surprise, are not dead. How they manage to survive in these surroundings is beyond me. Super mutant fish from planet Herpes or something I guess.

The hostess will take you to the stickiest table you've ever folded your arms across (and then quickly remove them as you recoil in horror) and take your drink order. I chose water and sprite. Seemingly safe.

The food, excuse me, "food". I....
As I walked over to the buffet I tried desperately not to look down at the carpet, and failed miserably. I thought to myself, ok, spills happen...
I grabbed a nice bowl of white rice and chicken with chlamydia broccoli and had a seat. My poor friend who I dragged with me looked as if she were about to start crying and I think my husband lost consciousness  at this point. The rest of his meal was a blur and my friend choked back her tears and forced her food down her throat like a champ.
The hot and sour soup wasn't so bad, but the ebola nuggets, hepatitis pork and AIDS rolls were not in any way edible or a source of food, nutrition, nourishment or even something you should touch without a hazmat suit.
I think I contracted something here. Usually after leaving a buffet I feel like a heathenish glutton for whom the sin was made, but today, I feel like I need an antibiotic. My friend was lucky and as her stomach rejected it's contents I couldn't help but feel jealous, for all I could do was buckle over as my guts clenched in pain and remorse. This IS going to hurt later.

Please if you have an ounce of self preservation do not eat at this medical waste recycling center. I mean, I know most buffets are dirty, but there is a point where it goes beyond comedy and into frightening horror. These immune system terrorists should seriously be considered for a close down. 
But if you're looking for an adventure, an adrenaline rush, considering suicide or you have to go on a date with someone you REALLY REALLY don't like, then give it a shot. But don't say I didn't warn ya.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A