News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

More of a complaint than a rant; it's about you.

Started by Danjanon, February 17, 2012, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Danjanon

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on February 20, 2012, 03:25:58 AM
It didn't come off that way to me, and I'm fairly reasonable most of the time. 

No, he meant this community specifically.  My hypothesis is supported by how he said he was glad he was wrong this time, which suggests that he was in fact talking about us.

Add to that the fact that he was in fact a huge fucking dick (see below quote) in the intro thread and NEVER apologized for saying it, it is really easy to see how he is being a twatwaffle.

Quote from: Danjanon on February 17, 2012, 02:19:49 AM
Hi Dylan! Try not to get discouraged, if you feel out of everyone's league here, I'm new too. They're not as smart as they appear.

So fuck him and his games.  He knows what he's doing.

If I haven't covered the introduction dickishness in either threads, I want to say I'm sorry for that too. I tried to explain earlier that the reason I said it wasn't to offend, but because I feel out of my league here regarding intelligence. Regardless, I want to take full responsibility and to say sorry. It was a dick thing to say, especially to people who I'd only just met.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Danjanon on March 01, 2012, 08:13:15 AM

No, he meant this community specifically.  My hypothesis is supported by how he said he was glad he was wrong this time, which suggests that he was in fact talking about us.

Add to that the fact that he was in fact a huge fucking dick (see below quote) in the intro thread and NEVER apologized for saying it, it is really easy to see how he is being a twatwaffle.

Hi Dylan! Try not to get discouraged, if you feel out of everyone's league here, I'm new too. They're not as smart as they appear.

If I haven't covered the introduction dickishness in either threads, I want to say I'm sorry for that too. I tried to explain earlier that the reason I said it wasn't to offend, but because I feel out of my league here regarding intelligence. Regardless, I want to take full responsibility and to say sorry. It was a dick thing to say, especially to people who I'd only just met.

Dude, that was like, 2 weeks ago. We got it.

Twid,
Apologizes and moves on.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Danjanon

Quote from: That'll be five Twid, please. on March 01, 2012, 09:16:36 AM

Twid,
Apologizes and moves on.

Yeah, but I was away for a week and could only get on here via my phone and I wanted to make sure I'd apologised properly.

OT, do you have change for a tenner? (name related pun)

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Danjanon on March 01, 2012, 10:00:37 AM

Twid,
Apologizes and moves on.

Yeah, but I was away for a week and could only get on here via my phone and I wanted to make sure I'd apologised properly.

Castration will get you an alto.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Danjanon

Quote from: Placid Dingo on March 01, 2012, 09:55:33 PM

Twid,
Apologizes and moves on.

I haven't played saxophone for years.

Freeky

No worries.

BadBeast

Quote from: Danjanon on March 02, 2012, 04:41:34 AM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on March 01, 2012, 09:55:33 PM

Twid,
Apologizes and moves on.

I haven't played saxophone for years.
Don't go dragging this thread down with gratuitous sax!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Danjanon