News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Baby Name Recipe lulz!!!

Started by Ambassador KAOS, April 26, 2007, 11:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

Ambassador KAOS

AKK: twice as modded as you'd believe.

phear my 1337 braynz!!!!11one!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2007, 11:42:40 PM
At this point, I believe there only two things that are going to stop him.

1.  His connection going down
2.  HIMEOBS

NEWS:  Principia Discordia dot com:  Now with 90% less Ambassador KAOS!

tyrannosaurus vex

last name: STOMP
first name: WtfAYSA?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

theCalmpsychopath

the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

cyberus

The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ambassador KAOS on May 02, 2007, 10:18:01 AM
Unnng....

Look, assnugget, you've already fucked up the emoticons.  No need to arse up the ung, too.

Shit for brains.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ambassador KAOS on April 26, 2007, 11:57:17 AM
So one of my more promiscuous female friends got herself knocked up and the father's last name is "Stomp".

Of course it is, Luke.  Of course it is.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DJRubberducky on May 01, 2007, 04:33:58 PM
Obviously if she wants to distract from the last name, she needs to give him a girl's first name so everyone focuses on that.

I recommend "Genevieve".

Dulcimer.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 03, 2007, 07:49:03 AM
So one of my more promiscuous female friends got herself knocked up and the father's last name is "Stomp".

He's lying about this too, isn't he?

Does everyone is New York get stupid little nicknames?
This space for rent.

That One Guy

I didn't, but then again I got the fuck out of Upstate NY as fast as I could ...
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

hunter s.durden

Good call.

I hear you sucks when your name is 3 random words.
This space for rent.

LMNO

Quote from: hunter s.durden on May 03, 2007, 02:37:08 PM

He's lying about this too, isn't he?

Does everyone is New York get stupid little nicknames?

Only if they're Outlandish.

hunter s.durden

Well Saratoga Springs must be one wild and crazy place.

Tell Stomp I hate him, too.
This space for rent.

tyrannosaurus vex

In his desperate attempt to troll, he obviously forgot that single mothers generally give their own last names to their children.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.