News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Sermon 57: Shut The Hell Up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2007, 01:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit

Would Dr. Cow Ass please report to the laboratory?  Doctor, I cannot believe you've been performing experiments of this type in our lab.  What are your credentials?  Asstology?  That's it?  No wonder.  And here you are trying to perform lobotomies.  These reports show that there was a slightly major problem with that self-lobotomy you've been experimenting with.  You did the wrong end.  We're going to have to sew up your ass for several weeks, and if that really is where you're brain was located, it might take years of therapy to get you back into some semblance of working intelligible order.  Not to mention the legal complications of self-lobotomy.  We'll take it from here.  It's all we can do.

So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 01, 2007, 04:27:21 AM
Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on May 01, 2007, 02:09:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 01, 2007, 12:11:30 AM
Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on April 30, 2007, 07:56:24 PM
Roger, do you enjoy life?

Cowass, why are you afraid of Black Peoples?

Nice

I'll take that as a no. I'll also take the next three posts as no's as well. I'm done.

Take it however you like.  You already failed when you took the sacred art of ranting to be an indication of whether or not someone is happy.

I'm sorry, Cowass, your woeful ignorance just isn't my problem.

That's very true. Why rant when your not angry. But your angry all the time in all forums.

I'm thinking I made the mistake of taking you and your writing style too seriously.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on May 01, 2007, 01:04:00 PM

That's very true. Why rant when your not angry. But your angry all the time in all forums.

I'm thinking I made the mistake of taking you and your writing style too seriously.

1.  Naw.  When I'm angry, you'll know it.

2.  You'd hardly be the first to make that mistake.  Of course, if you decide it's all a joke, you'll never get the punchline.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

It occurs to me that this is the second rant of mine that Cowass has intentionally derailed, in some weird attempt at a mating ritual of some kind.

Sorry, Cowass, I won't fuck you. 

Now, do you suppose you can restrain yourself from this sort of thing, or do you get stuffed in the box with AKK?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jasper

Nice

I'll take that as a no. I'll also take the next three posts as no's as well. I'm done.

Take it however you like.  You already failed when you took the sacred art of ranting to be an indication of whether or not someone is happy.

No.

There was this one time he wasn't the least angry.

I hope that never happens again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on May 08, 2007, 03:33:52 AM

Nice

No.

There was this one time he wasn't the least angry.

I hope that never happens again.

I love you guys.

*snicker*

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on May 08, 2007, 03:37:59 AM
*Grinds teeths*

Shit...

I'm rather proud of that little moment, especially considering that was the second time I pulled it off.

:lulz:

Jasper

It's freaky.  Like taking drugs and feeling even more normal, or watching someone surf on the Pacific.

Worrisome.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on May 10, 2007, 12:35:46 AM
It's freaky.  Like taking drugs and feeling even more normal, or watching someone surf on the Pacific.

Worrisome.

Or like the sound of Sam Donaldson NOT shrieking hideous questions at Ronald Reagan.

Um.  You had to be there.

Random Probability

Quote from: Felix on May 10, 2007, 12:35:46 AM

Worrisome.

Surf the Pacific?  WTF?  It's the only ocean with actual waves!!!

Are drugs doing you again?

Jasper

The pacific is on the west coast, and has hardly a ripple to it.

It's so-named because it's PEACEFUL.

And I never made a habit of controlled substances.  This is how I normally am.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on May 10, 2007, 06:35:09 AM

It's so-named because it's PEACEFUL.

LIES.  Go to Hawaii on the off season.

Tell me how peaceful it is.

Jasper

Okay, it's peaceful from where I'm standing.

I dunno man, I didn't name the fucking sea.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 08, 2007, 01:06:34 AM
It occurs to me that this is the second rant of mine that Cowass has intentionally derailed, in some weird attempt at a mating ritual of some kind.

Sorry, Cowass, I won't fuck you. 

Now, do you suppose you can restrain yourself from this sort of thing, or do you get stuffed in the box with AKK?

Where would you get that idea?

Who have you been talking too?

Hypothetically speaking, If I were to get stuffed in this "box" with AKK could I do stuff with/to him?
I bring the Spicy.