News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Sermon 57: Shut The Hell Up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2007, 01:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Sit down, shut the hell up, and listen.

Just look at you.  Just fucking look at yourself, huddled in the corner like the trapped rat you are.  Look what you've done to yourself.  You've whored yourself out to The Machine,  for so long that you no longer know what living is.  You've become convinced that "success" is a bigger SUV, or a 48" plasma screen, or another zero before the decimal point in your bank account.

You forgot everything.  You forgot every single thing that Hank Williams Sr and Buck Owens tried to teach you about what was good and holy and right about America, the America that was.  Drinking and gambling and shooting out the lights and howling at the moon...THAT'S what America - the REAL America - is all about.  America USED to have one HUGE advantage over our European buddies...the ability to just fucking lose it and go nuts once in a a while...but we've lost that, and now the pressure just builds and builds until people snap out of it and look around at what's going on around them...and that's where we get our Oswalds and our Chos.

GODDAMN IT, AMERICANS!  STOP DOING STUPID SHIT STOP ACTING LIKE SLAVES STOP CHASING THE MECHANICAL RABBIT STOP STOP STOP WAKE THE FUCK UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE THE FUCK UP!

For the love of "Bob", didn't ANY of you listen to what Frank Sinatra was telling you?   Or Elton John?  Or The King?  Yeah.  The King.  Elvis told you what the hell was important, but that wasn't GOOD enough, was it?  COOL was HARD WORK, Slack was TOO MUCH EFFORT, so instead you turned yourself into another rat in the rigged race we call "The American Nightmare ".

When is the last time you had FUN?  Remember fun?  Remember hanging out the window of your beater car, shooting stop signs and laughing til you damn near wreck?  When's the last time you really took a pointless chance with your life?  That's why you forgot how to live, dumbass!  Because you let yourself get SAFE!  You even convinced yourself that SAFE was GOOD, when it's really nothing but soma to make you sit down, shut up, and stop interfering with production.

So when was it?  When's the last time you treated an asshole the way they deserved?  When's the last time you just said what you really thought?  WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PUNCHED A PRICK INNA FACE!  CRIPES!  Even Richard Nixon had more fun than you.

Let me close by adding that you aren't the future, at least not as long as you keep acting like sheep.  WE'RE the future...the FREAKS!  Pure-blooded Yeti like Cain and ECH and Cramulous and BMW and Felix and all the other shitheads at http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php And now you can decide...are you on the train with the Superior Mutants, or are you on the tracks with the sheep?

Or kill me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

:D 

LONG LIVE THE FUCKIN' FREAKS!!

Cain

:mittens:

Most people are so deluded they've fully bought into CoN entertainments without thinking if they actually like it.

cyberus

I really like the hate in this one.  It's focused enough to make you smile, but vague enough to get anyone a bit riled. :mittens:
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Jasper

LHX

hells yeah motherfucker

i think the good Rev has just officially announced that spring is here

time to knock some shit around
neat hell

Jasper

Ahh, spring is in the air.  I want to mate all day and eat a whole birthday cake. :D

Adios

Well, I liked it very much. And just for the hell of it the last time was the night i got busted. They cuffed me and strapped me down to make themselves feel safe. Heh, I guess I was tearing some assholes apart. Ahem. And for some very mysterious reason I still didn't go to jail. Is there a lesson there?

Hawk
is lucky his scrawny lippy ass wasn't stomped to shit.

maphdet

I always like the rants from TGRR.
Not much more to add other than that.
and Cheers!
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Shit

Hear, hear, Rev.  Christ, what a joke this world is.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Jasper

If everything is funny, what is serious?

Shit

Kinda Taoist that.  Everything that is funhy is serious.  Funny that.  Srsly.  I am taking this seriously, but funny that.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

LHX

oh shit Ben is back in the house too now
neat hell

Jasper

Quote from: Benaclypse on April 29, 2007, 02:45:33 AM
Kinda Taoist that.  Everything that is funhy is serious.  Funny that.  Srsly.  I am taking this seriously, but funny that.

Seriousness isn't funny though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on April 29, 2007, 02:53:06 AM
Quote from: Benaclypse on April 29, 2007, 02:45:33 AM

Seriousness isn't funny though.

You need to spend more time watching Pat Robertson.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.