News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Sermon 57: Shut The Hell Up.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2007, 01:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on April 29, 2007, 04:59:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2007, 04:20:50 AM
Quote from: Felix on April 29, 2007, 04:00:08 AM
Ah.

I'd troll more if I had the disposition for fucking with strangers.

You just need to find your HateZen,Ñ¢.

Imagine the sound of one moron voting.

Hate tires me out, I'm still too young and glandular.

This decade isn't for lazy mutants.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

I used to be lazier, but that's leaving my system as I learn discipline and self-respect.

Hate is like an armor, contempt is a defense.  It comes into play neccesarily when it is needed, but I don't want a habit of it.

tyrannosaurus vex

everyone is hated but nobody lets them know about it.

hating isn't about making yourself despise people. it's about letting them know how despised they already are.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Shut up, you were born feet first and nobody loves you.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Felix on April 29, 2007, 05:37:22 AM
Shut up, you were born feet first and nobody loves you.

see, it isn't hard
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Nope.  I just have to be in the mood, and I'm usually zen as fuck, believe it or not.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on April 29, 2007, 05:30:22 AM
I used to be lazier, but that's leaving my system as I learn discipline and self-respect.

Hate is like an armor, contempt is a defense.  It comes into play neccesarily when it is needed, but I don't want a habit of it.

Bullshit.  Hate is like a big rake.  And you can hit people in the face with it.

And if you don't hate pretty much full time, then you aren't paying attention.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Well, I think you lit a fire under Sit. This rant spurred her to action I think.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hawk on April 29, 2007, 05:02:37 PM
Well, I think you lit a fire under Sit. This rant spurred her to action I think.

Link?

Adios

Dr. Cow Ass

I bring the Spicy.

Jenne

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

LHX

there is a difference between enjoying life and being forced into the Planet Earth Experience in 2007

you can enjoy life all you want
but
that doesnt mean you have to pretend that the presence of unnecessary pain and suffering doesnt piss you off

in FACT - it could be said that a enjoyment of life could lead somebody to HATE EVEN MORE

and HATE EFFECTIVELY
neat hell