News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

POEEcast 00019 & 00020

Started by Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.), May 04, 2007, 10:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Two POEEcasts for you this morning.

First up is an LMNO performed, Vexaphod rant 1:1, slapping around a gutless America for your entertainment. As if that wasn't enough to overload that grey rippled sponge in your cranium, Vex's rant is followed by Episkopos Cain's Discordia, again performed by the talented LMNO. It's time to think, Discordians.

http://www.poee.co.uk/web/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=212
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

Just a note: as of Friday, 5/4/07 What is called Cain's rant is actually Vexaph0d's, again.

I have taken steps to remedy the situation.

cyberus

Nice job, LMNO.  I especially like 00020, you get a bit of a Jello Biafra rhythm going towards the middle.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...