News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Hide and Go-Seek Champion 2009

Started by Da6s, December 07, 2009, 12:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Cramulus

QuoteHis luck may be about to run out. During a recent sweep a rifle shot was fired at police, raising his status to “armed and dangerous”. His mother, Pamela Kohler, now fears that even if he did not fire the shot he will be held responsible.

Kohler said she was proud her son had stolen the aircraft because he had never had a flying lesson in his life. “I was going to send him to flight school, but I guess I don’t have to,” she said. “I’d tell him the next time he took a plane: wear a parachute and practise your landing.

“If he shot that gun, it was really stupid. I don’t expect him to come out of the woods alive.”

The Good Reverend Roger

Odd, considering the earlier article mentions that he disdains firearms, and is only equiped with night vision.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

if it's the Snohomish County sheriffs department that's after him (and based on the geography revealed in the article it sounds like it would be), having 2 brain cells would be enough to make him armed and especially dangerous, at least in comparison to the SnoCo sheriffs. They are both notoriously corrupt and notoriously violent, especially when it comes to protecting their "reputation" (quote marks because no one in SnoCo thinks they're worth a shit anyway).

This is the same department that, when I was a punk-ass teenage dealer, took me behind the BECU building and stomped the shit out of me for "dealing on their turf without their permission" (IOW, I wouldn't pay them off).

So yeah, odds are that he comes out of the woods in a bag.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iason Ouabache

Finally caught but not before making it all of the way to the Bahamas

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_bahamas_teen_fugitive

QuoteThe teenage "Barefoot Bandit" who allegedly stole cars, boats and airplanes to dodge U.S. law enforcement was nabbed Sunday as he tried to make a water escape then brought handcuffed — and shoeless — to the capital to face justice, abruptly ending his two-year life on the lam.

Colton Harris-Moore was arrested before dawn in northern Eleuthera, said Sgt. Chrislyn Skippings, a spokeswoman for the Royal Bahamas Police Force. A contingent of high-ranking officers traveled to the island and took the suspect to Nassau, the country's capital, where he faces possible extradition to the United States.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

Freeky

Least he didn't get shot on sight. :(

Cain

I'm sure he'll accidentally fall on a bullet on the way to his cell.

Jasper

If he does make it to prison safely, he'll be royalty there.  That's something, at least.