News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

A better idea to sell to Dan Brown

Started by Mangrove, May 21, 2007, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

STOP WRITING BOOKS, YOU INSUFFERABLE, TALENTLESS HACK!!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Thurnez Isa

you know come to think of it
he hasnt done a kabbala book has he...
you probably could suggest some ideas
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mangrove

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 21, 2007, 11:18:52 PM
you know come to think of it
he hasnt done a kabbala book has he...
you probably could suggest some ideas

hmm...

maybe i should take 'the da vinci code' and apply ridiculous 'bible code' style analysis and propound some hare-brained theory that dan brown was, in fact, an agent of the catholic church and all the 'oh noes!!11' from the vatican was all part of a larger ruse to steer the faithful?

LMNO

Nope.

Check it:

The Zohar Cypher.

That's right, the commentary on the Torah is actually a coded document which explains that the 12 Jews who control the world's banking system actually exist.

Or, that they found the Spear of Destiny, and are keeping it hidden, because that would prove Christ existed, and would destroy Judaism.

Your pick.

Cain

Definitely sell those ones to Dan Brown.  The implicit anti-semitism may actually shut him up for a while, as he has to deal with that media shit-storm.

LMNO

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on May 22, 2007, 01:39:06 PM
Nope.

Check it:

The Zohar Cypher.

That's right, the commentary on the Torah is actually a coded document which explains that the 12 Jews who control the world's banking system actually exist.

Or, that they found the Spear of Destiny, and are keeping it hidden, because that would prove Christ existed, and would destroy Judaism.

Your pick.

I FOUND THE SPEAR OF DESTINY WHEN I PLAYED WOLFENSTEIN IN 4TH GRADE! Maybe Dan Brown should play Wolfenstein!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Quote from: LMNO on May 22, 2007, 01:39:06 PM
Nope.

Check it:

The Zohar Cypher.

Your pick.

:lulz: you sick fuck.

actually, i'm thinking a little of each.

Thurnez Isa

I hear Kabbalists hold secret the Ark of Covenant and they have given the clues to its location to Madonna's child. Now its up to a pyschic reporter and French detective to travel to the middle east to uncover their dark secrets.. all the time having to dodge both the hired goons of the British Royal family and the hooded assassins of the dark Kabbalist conspiracy.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Mangrove

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 22, 2007, 07:06:58 PM
I hear Kabbalists hold secret the Ark of Covenant and they have given the clues to its location to Madonna's child. Now its up to a pyschic reporter and French detective to travel to the middle east to uncover their dark secrets.. all the time having to dodge both the hired goons of the British Royal family and the hooded assassins of the dark Kabbalist conspiracy.

this is promising.

the ethiopians claim to have the ark. can we include them some way?

did madonna perform for live aid in 1985? because then we'd have:

ethiopa --> famine --> famine relief --> live aid ---> madonna ---> kabbalah --->judaism -----> Ark.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Mangrove on May 22, 2007, 07:10:09 PM

even if she didn't
this is Dan Brown novel remember
we could just say she did

Dante

Mangrove

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 22, 2007, 07:11:23 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on May 22, 2007, 07:10:09 PM

even if she didn't
this is Dan Brown novel remember
we could just say she did

good point. he started the da vinci code by telling eveyone that the 'priory of sion' was a FACT.

Mangrove

o n e d l f t s g o i n
s y e i z g a e e o b n
e t s y u u r l s i n t
n e t i s t u t w a h n
e e e h l i r u e n d h
e e e y n s w d c o f f

above is a sample from the upcoming book 'the zohar cypher'. i took the opening page of the zohar and counted every 12th letter. (12 because that's the number of men controlling the world bank).

the above grid is 6 X 12. (6 x 12 = 72 = the number of names of god according to the qabbalistic shemhamephorash).

when examined closely, it clearly shows that hacking & the internet is essential to the plot of the story. (see below)

o n e d l f t s g o i n
s y e i z g a e e o b n
e t s y u u r l s i n t
n e t i s t u t w a h n
e e e h l i r u e n d h
e e e y n s w d c o f f

reconstructed: one, go in. seize urls in net. is end of...[off?]

quite obviously, this means that the first of the 12 is an expert with computers. i'm assuming the other 11 men have other skills that are necessary to the maintenance of the conspiracy.

the text looks like an intstruction 'one, go in'. it's hard to tell if it's from another member of the team or whether he is receiving instructions from another (higher?) source. there must be a list of websites (urls) that they need to gain control over. getting control of them brings an 'end' of some kind.

i'm uncertain if the last word is 'of' or 'off'. further analysis is required to suggest a proper context.

more as i have it....

teh mang' - abitrary textual mutilation, so you don't have to.
in fact, to be honest...i feel kinda dirty. reminds me of laz's website....

Cain

Does the SSKOON require postmodernist textual analysis and deconstruction of the Da Vinci Code?

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on May 22, 2007, 09:47:54 PM
Does the SSKOON require postmodernist textual analysis and deconstruction of the Da Vinci Code?

yeah, why not?  :lol:

i think between us, we could easily put together a good plot line for DB. the harder part is delivering it to him.