Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

"In The Name of Peace"

Started by LHX, May 31, 2007, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on May 31, 2007, 04:41:07 PM
There was world peace, briefly, right after World War 2

Tell it to the Chinese Nationalist Army.

They live in Taiwan now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

the Israelis come to mind as well.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

also: the resistance to the Raj broke out after WW2 as did the start of the French-Indochine war, which morphed into what Americans call "Nam".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Argentina's fun was just beginning, come to think of it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Uh....Berlin?  Try crossing into the wrong zone in the wrong uniform.  Or being a spy, or even unknowingly being linked to one.