News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Dead thread - posted in error

Started by Bogus Magus, June 05, 2007, 12:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

I will absolutely and of course show NSFW consideration, I just was replying to an image of ejaculating penises w/ an image of ejaculating penises, it could have happened to anyone, sir!

and of course I stuck up for PD on MLA! In the same exact thread you're raging over!

http://www.maybelogic.net/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=0&func=view&id=12233&catid=3&limit=15&limitstart=15#12184

are you "dumb?" or "lying?" I don't think you or minner are either.

I think honest oversights and misunderstandings occur with greater frequency than anyone could imagine.

We're all a cunt hair away from being friends, and I've traveled half way in both directions!

The Good Reverend Roger

While waiting for your board's hopeless software to load, I'd like to point out that Minnar is more probably stupid.  People agreeing on something isn't "dogmatism".  "Dogmatism" is taking something as Holy Writ or universal truth.

He is an idiot, but an amusing one, especially how he just HAD to inject the weird Akida Kim-esque claim of being a martial arts instructor (which had WHAT to do with the conversation)?

Fucking hopeless.  Won't load.  Please ex-post this defense of yours.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 03, 2010, 05:15:34 PM
hymm.

I'll go and mod it meself I guess. ~I'd~ say it was no more obscene than the womps with dicks drawn on em and the such, but, I don't want to cause any agro.  :mrgreen:

I wasn't happy about that one either, but MM is automatically assumed to be NSFW, within reason.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 03, 2010, 05:23:16 PM
fair doos. This is deffo NSFW then. Specially if you look at the small detail ...  :lol: bugger does this count for the cock on my avatar also?

Please.

Bobby Campbell

Here's what I wrote on MLA last week, under the subject: EVERYTHING'S OKEY-DOKEY :)  

QuoteTunnel effect!

I posted re: MLA on PD
http://tinyurl.com/y8lmtxg

So now here's re: PD on MLA.

"I probably post as much on PD as I do on MLA, (lately anyways) and I very much like both sets of characters. I see no necessary conflicts, except but for the fun of it."

Obviously different people experience the same things differently, and so for multiplicity's sake I'm happy to say that I have not experienced PD to be anything like that which has been described here.

I have found it to be an active, friendly place, where more people read and respond to my comix than anywhere else in the world. And if not everyone likes my comix, their feedback is still valuable!

Long story boring, I find PD to be a great resource on par w/ MLA, and I think there has been a misunderstanding on both sides.

Oh also, Ratatosk mentioned that what is preventing a true re-birth of the MLA forum is that to do so would cause us to lose our archives again. I say light a match.

Isn't this how a raccoon trap works? The raccoon reaches his paw in the trap to grab a shiny pebble, and his hand gets stuck because he can't fit his paw out of the trap while holding the shiny pebble. All he would have to do to free himself from the trap is to let the shiny pebble go...

bc

The Good Reverend Roger

Fair enough.

Minnar and Bogus are still assholes, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 03, 2010, 05:28:24 PM
I'm gonna miss that stoats cock  :cry:   <--- things you never thought you would type #11

:lulz:

LMNO

I'm gonna miss that stoats cock  :cry:   <--- things you never thought you would type #11

I'm kind of disappointed you're only up to number 11.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on February 03, 2010, 07:00:08 PM

I'm kind of disappointed you're only up to number 11.

There's not much BAI won't type.

The Good Reverend Roger

phode

It's a good thing you haven't discovered MLA's secret forums. 'Cause if that happened we'd all be royally fucked.

criminy

way to go, phode.

way to fucking go.

:lulz:

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 08:26:48 PM
Also, Cain is a thief, apparently.

http://www.maybelogic.net/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=0&func=view&id=12164&catid=3&limit=15&limitstart=60

Ironically, out of the many pirated ebooks I have uploaded for the benefit of PD.com members, that is not one of them.  I just passed along the link I had found.

hooplala

QuoteWhat I don't understand is how some of you discordians can be so darned ANGRY and all. if you're not laughing you're missing the joke.

Ohhhhh man.   :lulz:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on February 03, 2010, 09:12:51 PM
QuoteWhat I don't understand is how some of you discordians can be so darned ANGRY and all. if you're not laughing you're missing the joke.

Ohhhhh man.   :lulz:

I'm laughing so hard I almost pissed in my pants.