News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Started by Bobby Campbell, June 06, 2007, 04:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

"THESE ARE THE EVENTS WHICH WILL SOON RESHAPE THE WORLD..."

Available from New Falcon Publications and Amazon.com

I was actually reading this for my own enjoyment when I got the call to work on the new edition. It was awesome to work on this book as I was reading it. The game got real in Philadelphia!

This was the last book of fiction that RAW wrote, and it totally rules, I hope I did it justice.

"oh, bejesus, Seamus thought, General Washington has been knock-knock-knocking again."

I'm finishing up artwork for "The Earth Will Shake" & "The Widow's Son" this weekend.(Volumes 1 & 2 of the Historical Illuminatus Chronicles) The lasagna remains airborne, Go Phils!

BONUS RAW POP ART!

malvarma

Very intoxicating artwork. I love the clashing colors, and I appreciate some of the psychedelic/religious motifs you use (like characters with 3 heads for instance). Your black and white drawings have very detailed textures that I enjoy. I wish I could draw as well as you.

You might want to consider changing permissions on your topic though. Anybody could just read, write, and execute!

Follow me at http://twitter.com/normalioifyp and I'll follow you back. Let's totally be BFFs.

Bobby Campbell

Thanks, Malvarma!

I appreciate your generous estimations.  :fnord:

Not sure what you mean about topic permissions?

Triple Zero

Bobby, it's a Linux file permission geek joke, 777 is the unix file permission code for "world read/wriite/execute access". Often when shit doesn't work on Linux, it's to do with these permissions, and the easiest way to solve it is just to set the file's permissions to chmod 777, which allows everything. Of course it's also the least secure setting.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bobby Campbell

Oh right of course!  Thanks for clarifying, Triple Zero! I was taking it too literally.

Fine regards, sir,

bc

Bobby Campbell

While waiting for the publication of the next few books, here's some more of the Goetica illustrations I did...

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Bobby Campbell

As ever 000, you are the dude! Looks like I'll finally have a .cbz for you soon...

Epimetheus

I love all of it. Nice sense of humor mixed with creativity mixed with a pinch of mystical inspiration.  :thumb:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: St. Epimetheus on August 29, 2010, 07:30:01 AM
I love all of it. Nice sense of humor mixed with creativity mixed with a pinch of mystical inspiration.  :thumb:

I really appreciate that, St. Epimetheus! THX  :fnord:

Bobby Campbell

AO Everybody!

I just bought up the project wonderful ad space at the bottom of the PD forum.
(which may or may not still be there by the time you read this)
Just trying to put some hustle behind this muscle here,
so I've got my website set up to post some new art everyday at 8:08 AM EST.

http://www.bobbycampbell.org/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BobbyCampbell

It's my same old bullshit routine, just on a regular schedule.

Obviously I'll still post art here, but having finally looked at my webstats after several years of neglect, I found them rather pathetic!

So pop on over come morning time, if you're so obliged, and I'll see what kind of dog and pony show I can scare up.

fine regards as ever,

bc

Triple Zero

DUDE YOU GOTTA TELL ME THE ANSWER TO THAT LAST ONE

AM I A LIGHTBULB, OR THE PATTERN THAT SHAPED THE PROCESS OF SWITCHING?
(IM NOT THE LIGHT THAT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE)

I KNOW, SPOILERS RIGHT

BUT BUT BUT

:asplode:

Bobby Campbell

Well interpreted, Triple Zero!

I'd say it looks like you've got it!  :fnord:

Bu🤠ns

Bobby,  I'm a HUGE pen and ink fan and i just absolutely love your interpretation of the medium.  I too love working in that style and I have to say after following your play these past years you've been quite inspiring.  :)

Anyway just a little feedback from the peanut gallery ;)

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: Burns on September 14, 2010, 04:12:56 AM
Bobby,  I'm a HUGE pen and ink fan and i just absolutely love your interpretation of the medium.  I too love working in that style and I have to say after following your play these past years you've been quite inspiring.  :)

Anyway just a little feedback from the peanut gallery ;)

I really appreciate that, Burns!

I sometimes suspect there might be a few people out there following along, but it's hard to tell!

Where can I see some of your work?

Speaking of pen & ink...