News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Hello, I am a Christian Discordian

Started by imposter, June 07, 2007, 08:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

I didn't know the Order was considered neopagan.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cain

The Order had more than a few Odinist members (in fact it was a major source of in-group dissention), and last time I checked Odin wasn't Bible material.

BADGE OF HONOR

Let met clarify, I didn't know the Order had any religious overtones at all, but Odinism makes sense (lol hitler lol)
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As far as I am aware Odinists usually consider themselves Heathens, to distinguish them from Pagans, who they don't like.

This seems to be a fairly recent change, but then it's not like I've paid much attention.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."