News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Hello, I am a Christian Discordian

Started by imposter, June 07, 2007, 08:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit

Quote from: avatar on July 15, 2007, 06:51:41 AM
Quote from: Benaclypse on July 15, 2007, 12:19:34 AM
It's probly just something I dreamed up, just like everything else in this world.  Srsly.

Spoken like someone in need of a close encounter with a barstool.  Or is it just me?

It's just you, shit twat.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Payne

Quote from: Benaclypse on July 15, 2007, 04:39:18 PM
Quote from: avatar on July 15, 2007, 06:51:41 AM
Quote from: Benaclypse on July 15, 2007, 12:19:34 AM
It's probly just something I dreamed up, just like everything else in this world.  Srsly.

Spoken like someone in need of a close encounter with a barstool.  Or is it just me?

It's just you, shit twat.

Your witty response does little to convince me otherwise...   :barstool:

If the ocean turns to coffee, then bury me at sea.

Cramulus

My mamma always said
                                     mushrooms is as mushrooms does
                                                                   \

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I have a friend who recently converted to Catholicism and joined the Freemasons (some bad blood there).  He did this because he is a sick and twisted bastard. I'm envious.

He does everything expected of him in both groups. He stays late to chat with the Priest, he debates theology with the parishioners.... and he hurts them in their head.

You know what the face of a 21st century priest looks like when a new convert bemoans the loss of the Inquisition? I don't, but my friend Eric does. Want to know what a parishioner does when the new convert says "Well, its your soul" after you miss church? Ask, Eric... he knows.

As for wehat he's doing to the Masons, he won't tell me. All he does is grin.

If you can master nonsense as well as you have already learned to master sense, then each will expose the other for what it is: absurdity. From that moment of illumination, a man begins to be free regardless of his surroundings. He becomes free to play order games and change them at will. He becomes free to play disorder games just for the hell of it. He becomes free to play neither or both. And as the master of his own games, he plays without fear, and therefore without frustration, and therefore with good will in his soul and love in his being.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Messier Undertree

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: Ratatosk on July 16, 2007, 08:18:46 PM
I have a friend who recently converted to Catholicism and joined the Freemasons (some bad blood there).  He did this because he is a sick and twisted bastard. I'm envious.

He does everything expected of him in both groups. He stays late to chat with the Priest, he debates theology with the parishioners.... and he hurts them in their head.

You know what the face of a 21st century priest looks like when a new convert bemoans the loss of the Inquisition? I don't, but my friend Eric does. Want to know what a parishioner does when the new convert says "Well, its your soul" after you miss church? Ask, Eric... he knows.

As for wehat he's doing to the Masons, he won't tell me. All he does is grin.

I do not understand.  I am a Catholic and a Discordian (I think), and a member of the American Legion, Marine Corps League, Knights of Columbus, Marine Association, and Moose International.  They are all the same thing.  Except for the hats.  I joined the Knights for the hats.  And swords.
"A beneficent providence has dimmed my powers of sight, so that, at a distance of more than four or five yards, I am blissfully unaware of the full horror of the average human countenance." - Aldous Huxley

Nast

I'm a Christian.
But I suspect I'm not very good at it.  :sad:

Mostly because I don't care about the church. And I don't really care if God exists.
I'm mostly in it for the lulz.

Did I mention I say the Virgin Mary at the 7-11 the other day? She was getting a Big-Gulp. And my God, she had the biggest forearms.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 03:13:54 AM
I'm a Christian.

How would you know?

QuoteMostly because I don't care about the church.

I did not know that being a Christian was about caring about the Church.

QuoteAnd I don't really care if God exists.

I'm pretty sure that does not affect the outcome.  But maybe it does.

QuoteI'm mostly in it for the lulz.

So are they, I hear.

QuoteDid I mention I say the Virgin Mary at the 7-11 the other day? She was getting a Big-Gulp. And my God, she had the biggest forearms.

I do not believe in 7-11 convenience stores.  Well, they might exist, but you can't prove it by me.
"A beneficent providence has dimmed my powers of sight, so that, at a distance of more than four or five yards, I am blissfully unaware of the full horror of the average human countenance." - Aldous Huxley

Payne

I stopped believing in the postman for a while. Didn't stop the fuckin mail being delivered.

Postage, gravity and 7-11s are irresistable forces of nature, whether you believe in them or not.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: Payne on August 02, 2007, 03:31:28 AM
I stopped believing in the postman for a while. Didn't stop the fuckin mail being delivered.

Well, that's your story, but I'd like to interview the mail.

QuotePostage, gravity and 7-11s are irresistable forces of nature, whether you believe in them or not.

I have been resisting gravity for 46 years.  I suspect it will eventually win, but I refuse to succumb to the horrors of postage.  I have been weighed, measured, and returned for postage due.  7-11s will take care of themselves if they do indeed exist.

Nast

Quote from: Wigwam Jones on August 02, 2007, 03:28:06 AM
I'm a Christian.

How would you know?

I let my lesbian Wicca Cabal decide for me.

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 03:51:34 AM
Quote from: Wigwam Jones on August 02, 2007, 03:28:06 AM
I'm a Christian.
How would you know?
I let my lesbian Wicca Cabal decide for me.
You *have* a lesbian Wicca Cabal?  And you didn't share? Sad is the world.