You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Hello, I am a Christian Discordian

Started by imposter, June 07, 2007, 08:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourning Star

Quote from: triple zero on July 09, 2007, 11:55:41 AM
Quote from: Mourning Star on July 09, 2007, 11:09:34 AM
this most recent idiocy reminds me of a wiccan once telling me that Christ was a devout wiccan and went on to "prove" it...

When it was all over, I couldn't even laugh.

i can't help but actually being curious to the details of that "proof"

did it involve time machines?

no

I'll detail it if you'd really like...

Mangrove

actually...i'd like.

seeing as Jesus has been portrayed as being just about every last thing under the sun, there's no reason why we can't add 'wiccan' to the ever growing list of retared titles, epithets and job descriptions.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cramulus

I doubt Jesus would be a Discordian
but LOLJesus - definitley

Mangrove

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 09, 2007, 07:03:07 PM

i went to church of england schools. their version of christ is pretty much LOLJesus.

my friend's wedding was conducted by a woman vicar. my friend and his wife had designed some of their wedding wear based on the 'bram stoker's dracula' movie and the vicar herself used the wedding feast story from the bible in a manner that made me think jesus turned water into wine just to get his buddies drunk.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

PopeTom

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 09, 2007, 07:03:07 PM

He was nailed to a tree for upsetting the established social order.  The only think that might keep him from being Discordian is that he wasn't lazy enough.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Cain

Quote from: Mangrove on July 09, 2007, 06:01:50 PM
actually...i'd like.

seeing as Jesus has been portrayed as being just about every last thing under the sun, there's no reason why we can't add 'wiccan' to the ever growing list of retared titles, epithets and job descriptions.

Jesus was a mushroom.

Best theory ever.

Kaienne

Jesus did mushrooms. Betterest theory ever.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Payne

I think you misunderstand the Jesus is a Mushroom theory...

Cain

Being a mushroom > doing mushrooms.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

Jesus was the original hippie who pulled the greatest O:MF ever, 2000 years later and it's still worknig.

Adios

Or it could be the whole idea was a brainchild of a bunch just like us designed to fuck up society.

Shit

It's probly just something I dreamed up, just like everything else in this world.  Srsly.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Quote from: Benaclypse on July 15, 2007, 12:19:34 AM
It's probly just something I dreamed up, just like everything else in this world.  Srsly.

Spoken like someone in need of a close encounter with a barstool.  Or is it just me?

If the ocean turns to coffee, then bury me at sea.

Bu🤠ns