News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

I'm so fucking drunk i made a poll for Roger!

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, June 11, 2007, 01:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROGER WILL BE KILLED WHEN?

NEVER
4 (10.5%)
NEVER
1 (2.6%)
NEVER
6 (15.8%)
pance. lol!
27 (71.1%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Darth Cupcake

I am sending out resumes around Manhattan. My lease expires the end of October. If I don't have a job in Manhattan by then (which is looking pretty dubious) I'm coming up to Boston.

Srsly.

I have wanderlust. I am bored. Time for change of scene!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

If you live with Kara, you can practically walk to our office or stumble on the Green Line for 2 stops then walk from Park St. I know we'll be hiring in the fall too because this summer is going to make half of the department quit. Which is a GOOD thing, because you'll get all trained up get to partake in the crazy slow winter months in which I do nothing but play with my action figures and pull pranks on the office.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Unfortunately, Kara has to leave that apartment in the fall when the person she's subletting from returns.

But I found a 2 bedroom ON NEWBURY STREET. I want to convince her to move NOOOOOWWWWWW.

But that's not possible right now for her. :sad:

So just save an opening at your job for October or November. Then the invasion can commence. :lol:

Alternately, just tell me where to find a new hire and I will shiv them when I get up there so that I can get hired.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

oddly enough i do not recall making this thread

LMNO

I don't find it that odd.  Cf: my IRC chat experience two weeks ago.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i was sarcasting!  :argh!:
i probably do not remember half f what i do when im drunk

...which can be very very bad...or good.

LMNO

That all depends if you're in my room at the time.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Fredtastic! on October 02, 2009, 08:37:42 PM
i was sarcasting!  :argh!:
i probably do not remember half f what i do when im drunk

...which can be very very bad...or good.

Just make sure you're nowhere near Roman Polanski.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle