News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Circuits of the Stars

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, June 12, 2007, 07:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

the way paris acted in prison made me classify her as circuit-1 more, really not more than eat-it or flee-it

anyway, good thread
nice pic as well, cram
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on June 15, 2007, 09:49:01 AM
the way paris acted in prison made me classify her as circuit-1 more, really not more than eat-it or flee-it

anyway, good thread
nice pic as well, cram

Nice point! That may make a very good example of how changes in environment can trigger a focal shift from 5th/4th down to 1st. Of course, I would guess that prison might force such a shift for anyone.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

I haven't been following the Paris Hilton thing

but I can definitely see how cocaine withdrawal would cause some panicked biosurvival behavior

SBCU

QuoteVI. The Neuroelectric System

The sixth brain consists of the nervous system becoming aware of itself apart from imprinted gravitational reality-maps (circuits I-IV) and even apart from body-rapture (circuit V). Count Korzybski, the semanticist, called this state "consciousness of abstracting." Dr. John Lilly calls it "metaprogramming," i.e., awareness of programming one's programming. This Einsteinian, relativistic contelligence (consciousness-intelligence) recognizes, for instance, that the Euclidean, Newtonian and Aristotelian reality-maps are just three among billions of possible programs or models for experience. I turned this circuit on with Peyote, LSD and Crowley's "magick" metaprograms.

This level of brain-functioning seems to have been reported first around 500 B.C. among various "occult" groups connected by the Silk Route (Rome-North India). It is so far beyond the terrestrial tunnel-realities that those who have achieved it can barely communicate about it to ordinary humanity (circuits I-IV) and can hardly be understood even by fifth circuit Rapture Engineers.

QuoteTactics for opening and imprinting the sixth circuit are described and rarely experienced in advanced rajah yoga, and in the hermetic (coded) manuals of the medieval-Renaissance alchemists and Illuminati.

First: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trance

Secondly:

Yes, obviously the snobbish idea of the person who knows nothing, so finds a special way to know everything. If you don't understand him or her, you just simply can't master the powers to do so.

Thanks for the picture of the elite, it amused me, to say the least.

And then a little personal rant (3):
WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Isn't there enough reality in the world that is weird and discordian enough? Why read this bullshit and start doing research on it, you might as well write your own theory. Include enough 'interesting' words and publish it as the all knowing fuck up of the century. Eris people, ERIS! There is no order, stop trying to make one. Yes yes, for you it sounds very interesting, all these orderly dimensions and brainwaves, and... AAAAAAAAAAARGH!  :argh!:
Es ist soweit ich bin bereit
Der schlaechter schreit ich bin soweit
Kein weib mehr schreit in ewigkeit

Cain

Sorry, we already had a little chat about how the system has several flaws.

But please, don't let that get in the way of your little rant  :lol:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: SBCU on June 18, 2007, 09:23:04 AM
WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Isn't there enough reality in the world that is weird and discordian enough? Why read this bullshit and start doing research on it, you might as well write your own theory. Include enough 'interesting' words and publish it as the all knowing fuck up of the century. Eris people, ERIS! There is no order, stop trying to make one. Yes yes, for you it sounds very interesting, all these orderly dimensions and brainwaves, and... AAAAAAAAAAARGH!  :argh!:

Ah, but SBCU, to me your rant appears to risk falling to the Eristic Delusion, that is the perception that Order does not exist. Order, as much as Disorder appear as necessary and useful tools for the escalation of Chaos... they appear as the building blocks, as it were of Discord, Confusion and Bureaucracy. Look at the Sacred Chao, does it not contain both the Hodge and the Podge? Are not All Men, Women and Children Popes of Eris (either Popes of the Rising Podge or Popes of the Rising Hodge?)

A Lesson on the Sacred Chao

The Sacred Chao is made up of three visual elements. The first is the eternal symbol of balance, the yin and yang, the black and white, the male and female, the polarity of Everything. Inside the black field of this ancient symbol rests an emblazoned 'Golden Apple'. This is the Golden Apple that started the Trojan War, The Golden Apple of Eris. Unfortunately we don't have a definite answer on the exact type of Gold, some believe it may have been Acapulco. The third element is nested on the white field of the Chao. A Five-Sided Pentagon, the symbol of the Department of Defense (or the Dept. of Murder, War etc.)... as well as all good Bureaucracies everywhere.

"But what does it mean?" asked the student seeking enlightenment.

The Sacred Chao is the symbol of the universal balance between Disorder and Order. These are known to most Discordians as "The Hodge", symbol of the Disorder which touches every part of existence(even the parts that your Mommy said not to touch unless you were taking a bath). On the other side there is the Podge, symbol of Order, Bureaucracy, and Dogma.

The Sacred Chao is never in a perfect balance, or a static position. Indeed, it wobbles as each side struggles with the other. The secret to the power of the Chao is exactly that, understanding that an increase in one, will initiate an increase in the other. Every time the Government increases taxes or decreases freedoms, there is a proportional increase in tax evasion or in unlawful activity. When there is an increase in civil disobedience or rebellion, there is a proportional increase in the Police and Authority force, more freedoms are curtailed and the Sacred Chao wobbles from side to side.

An Example:
When bureaucracy placed the Great US Podge in the center of Middle Eastern affairs, we might say that they started to tip the Chao, the eventual retaliation by Hodge-sided terrorists tipped the Chao in the other direction. The recent US-led attacks in the Mid-East, notably Afghanistan and Iraq, was the direct result of the Pentagon Praising Podge People (which has 5 instances of the letter 'p', yet another proof of the Law of Fives), tipping the Chao again. The responses from insurgents (many of whom use Hodge like tactics in an effort to implement their Podge-ish Islamic Rule)  is now balancing that.

On and on it goes, in every aspect of reality (or whatever you think is reality). Thus we can say that the universe is made up of a Hodge/Podge of order and disorder, in short Chaos. In fact if you cut an apple in half and look inside, you will see the seeds sitting in a 5 sided Pentagon, for within chaos is always a deeper Order. The same is true of Order, look closely at any government program, beneath the bureaucracy is chaos, pure and simple.

Remember that EVERY model is just a model, a map, a metaphor and can be True in Some Sense, False in Some Sense and Meaningless in Some Sense... including the 8-Circuit grid and Sacred Chao. If we discuss the 8-circuits as a map, a game of order or a model... that doesn't mean we think its an Authority on Truth. Its a way of examining the universe around us and the universe in between our ears. When you can master both Order and Disorder, you'll find that games on either side can escalate Chaos. If you only ever seek disorder, then you may miss out on lots of fun.

Ratatosk, Squirrel of Discord
Muncher of the ChaoAcorn
Chatterer of the Words of Eris
POEE of The Great Googlie Mooglie Cabal

LMNO

Rat may be the only Pinealist on this board that I don't feel like smacking the living hell out of.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on June 18, 2007, 05:18:11 PM
Rat may be the only Pinealist on this board that I don't feel like smacking the living hell out of.

I'm a Pinealist?

AFK

Trust me, there are worst distinctions. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

LMNO

Considering "Pinealist" is a word I just made up, then yeah.  You are.

But that's ok, because I don't want to hit you.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Well, good then. I shall add Pinealist to my list of titles at some point!

:lulz:

SBCU

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 18, 2007, 05:17:03 PM
Quote from: SBCU on June 18, 2007, 09:23:04 AM

Ah, but SBCU, to me your rant appears to risk falling to the Eristic Delusion, that is the perception that Order does not exist. Order, as much as Disorder appear as necessary and useful tools for the escalation of Chaos... they appear as the building blocks, as it were of Discord, Confusion and Bureaucracy. Look at the Sacred Chao, does it not contain both the Hodge and the Podge? Are not All Men, Women and Children Popes of Eris (either Popes of the Rising Podge or Popes of the Rising Hodge?)

A Lesson on the Sacred Chao

The Sacred Chao is made up of three visual elements. The first is the eternal symbol of balance, the yin and yang, the black and white, the male and female, the polarity of Everything. Inside the black field of this ancient symbol rests an emblazoned 'Golden Apple'. This is the Golden Apple that started the Trojan War, The Golden Apple of Eris. Unfortunately we don't have a definite answer on the exact type of Gold, some believe it may have been Acapulco. The third element is nested on the white field of the Chao. A Five-Sided Pentagon, the symbol of the Department of Defense (or the Dept. of Murder, War etc.)... as well as all good Bureaucracies everywhere.

"But what does it mean?" asked the student seeking enlightenment.

The Sacred Chao is the symbol of the universal balance between Disorder and Order. These are known to most Discordians as "The Hodge", symbol of the Disorder which touches every part of existence(even the parts that your Mommy said not to touch unless you were taking a bath). On the other side there is the Podge, symbol of Order, Bureaucracy, and Dogma.

The Sacred Chao is never in a perfect balance, or a static position. Indeed, it wobbles as each side struggles with the other. The secret to the power of the Chao is exactly that, understanding that an increase in one, will initiate an increase in the other. Every time the Government increases taxes or decreases freedoms, there is a proportional increase in tax evasion or in unlawful activity. When there is an increase in civil disobedience or rebellion, there is a proportional increase in the Police and Authority force, more freedoms are curtailed and the Sacred Chao wobbles from side to side.

An Example:
When bureaucracy placed the Great US Podge in the center of Middle Eastern affairs, we might say that they started to tip the Chao, the eventual retaliation by Hodge-sided terrorists tipped the Chao in the other direction. The recent US-led attacks in the Mid-East, notably Afghanistan and Iraq, was the direct result of the Pentagon Praising Podge People (which has 5 instances of the letter 'p', yet another proof of the Law of Fives), tipping the Chao again. The responses from insurgents (many of whom use Hodge like tactics in an effort to implement their Podge-ish Islamic Rule)  is now balancing that.

On and on it goes, in every aspect of reality (or whatever you think is reality). Thus we can say that the universe is made up of a Hodge/Podge of order and disorder, in short Chaos. In fact if you cut an apple in half and look inside, you will see the seeds sitting in a 5 sided Pentagon, for within chaos is always a deeper Order. The same is true of Order, look closely at any government program, beneath the bureaucracy is chaos, pure and simple.

Remember that EVERY model is just a model, a map, a metaphor and can be True in Some Sense, False in Some Sense and Meaningless in Some Sense... including the 8-Circuit grid and Sacred Chao. If we discuss the 8-circuits as a map, a game of order or a model... that doesn't mean we think its an Authority on Truth. Its a way of examining the universe around us and the universe in between our ears. When you can master both Order and Disorder, you'll find that games on either side can escalate Chaos. If you only ever seek disorder, then you may miss out on lots of fun.

Ratatosk, Squirrel of Discord
Muncher of the ChaoAcorn
Chatterer of the Words of Eris
POEE of The Great Googlie Mooglie Cabal

Okay... since I've got some experience with religions I think the most logical thing to do now is:

Form my own group, give it a weird name, ad some new 'old' texts and say it's the real PD.

Ad a history with druids, Qabalism, Rosicrucians, Eris, alchemy, Dr. John Dee, Blavatsky and Arthur Waite, which all helped me to find this real PD. Claim the 'newer' PD, which most people follow is only a misunderstanding... And say that in the end of the day the biggest misunderstanding is the inclusion of order in anything.

Or will I be kicked out now?
Der schlaechter schreit ich bin soweit
Kein weib mehr schreit in ewigkeit

Triple Zero

only if you're gonna be an idiot about it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: SBCU on June 23, 2007, 08:55:03 AM
Okay... since I've got some experience with religions I think the most logical thing to do now is:

Form my own group, give it a weird name, ad some new 'old' texts and say it's the real PD.

Ad a history with druids, Qabalism, Rosicrucians, Eris, alchemy, Dr. John Dee, Blavatsky and Arthur Waite, which all helped me to find this real PD. Claim the 'newer' PD, which most people follow is only a misunderstanding... And say that in the end of the day the biggest misunderstanding is the inclusion of order in anything.

Or will I be kicked out now?

I hope you wouldn't be kicked out for being a Discordian (which appears like a useful descriptor for what you stated). Just because "to me" you appear to trip closely to the Eristic Delusion, doesn't mean that you are or that the Eristic Delusion even exists. My Discordia and your Discordia probably should not be the same... what sort of madness would that be? We'd have some organized religion with one TRUTH rather than wildly different ideas, metaphors and concepts.

Perish the thought!