News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

"You can't just say what ever you WANT in this country."

Started by navkat, June 15, 2007, 10:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I'm already on the Patriot Act's watchlist.

How do I know?

Easy.  I bought several dozen books that would make anyone's eyes go wide with fear if they thought I needed them for anything but research.  I have a small library on Sayid Qutb, the history of Anarchist and Marxist terrorist groups, several dozen papers on nuclear strategy, speaking Arabic, research on oil markets and locations of refineries etc etc  All from online bookstores such as Amazon.com, which can be accessed by the FBI.

Good thing I'm white and working for the Man, isn't it?  Or I'd be in deep shit.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 16, 2007, 05:16:53 AM
Quote from: navkat on June 16, 2007, 04:47:39 AM

Right now, the focus is for better energy-efficiency programs and clean industry. Canada is ahead of almost every other nation on the globe when it comes to taking measures towards responsible consumption and reducing their footprint on the environment. That's a good thing, regardless on where you stand on the global-warming myth/issue.

thats a bit of a myth
the UN has but us as one of the worse enviromental offenders, even worse the US...
We have signed Koyoto, but our emissions have went UP not down
that might change if Dion gets in, but Ill tell you now he's probably going to have to do it without the 905, and winning Quebec is harder then it sounds
Even the former US ambasitor, was suprised - and was one of the first thing he mentioned in his book

well yeah. You guys sold extraction rights to most of your shale oil fields (an extremely energy-inefficient and environmentally rapacious process) to CHINA.

who, of course, has long been known for their environmental stewardship.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

navkat

The Good Reverend Roger

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 16, 2007, 05:52:57 PM
holy shit. Those guys need to talk to HIMEOBS.

I think they prefer to hang with people that actually DO stuff.

Just saying.

East Coast Hustle

The Good Reverend Roger

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2007, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 16, 2007, 05:52:57 PM
holy shit. Those guys need to talk to HIMEOBS.

I think they prefer to hang with people that actually DO stuff.

Just saying.

HIMEOBS wouldn't have that problem, if half their professed agents ever bothered to log in or pull their weight.  As it is, we have a geographically disparate skeleton crew trying to run multiple ops, even as we prepare for the July 12th business.

Yes, that is a reminder to every HIMEOBS agent here to go to the site.

Or to pull their thumbs from their arses and and start being useful again.

tyrannosaurus vex

HIMEOBS hasn't been a relevant international force since the reorganization of KGB2.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.