News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

PD in translation?

Started by Darth Cupcake, June 18, 2007, 05:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Cain on June 21, 2007, 11:34:59 AM
I believe there are French and German translations of the PD, as well as a Russian and Japanese one in the works.  We should have ones in every major European language however, and perhaps the biggest transnational ones as well (Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, etc)

I personally am working on an Arabic version, because then I can get a fatwa and knighthood [/Salman Rushdie]
انا كنت قتل
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Verbatim on July 05, 2008, 11:13:50 AM
anl kanet qatl?

YOU BETTER FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY MOTHER THERE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: triple zero on July 08, 2008, 11:16:05 AM
Quote from: Verbatim on July 05, 2008, 11:13:50 AM
anl kanet qatl?

YOU BETTER FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY MOTHER THERE

FUCK YOU, MY MOTHER WAS KILLED BY NOT TALKING ABOUT HER IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE.

OK, I admit, that one was a stretch.

LMNO

FUCK YOU MY MOTHER WAS KILLED BY A STRETCH!

Verbal Mike

FUCK YOU MY MOTHER WAS KILLED BY A SELF REFERENTIAL JOKE NOT DIRECTLY REFERRING TO ANYTHING BUT ITSELF
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

LMNO

GÖDEL KILLED MY MOTHER!

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2008, 04:37:02 PM
GÖDEL KILLED MY MOTHER!

he only kills moms that are omega-complete, though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.