News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

dotdotdot

Started by Slarti, January 15, 2004, 12:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slarti

i wanted to write something with meaning. but i couldn't come up with anything yet. so i'll do this instead:

~~~~Closed~~~~

cockroachfactor

... who says you need meaning to post?
CONTRIBUTION, JERK.

[pwned]

Slarti

well, i post crap all the time with no meaning, so i was trying to balance it out.

cockroachfactor

the way i look at it, everything i post doesnt have much meaning, and it balances with the people who post meaning in everything.
CONTRIBUTION, JERK.

[pwned]

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Horab Fibslager

what i mean and what i say are two different things. their relation is dynamically paradoxical...

what i mean to say is, i have no idea.
Hell is other people.

Blue Bomber

I think hes trying to say that no matter how many balloons we launch at Mars, nothing can stop the hypno-toad, not even PeeWee Herman.

If anyone ever gets any meaning out of my posts, they have meant wrong. My flavor of speech confuses you, no? Gep. And how many of you will yilky- meant sounds like mint, but more like man-t which is a man-flavored mint popular among cannibals and liberals, but mint is another flavor from man, so it is actually a man-flavored lozenge, which may or may not make sense, because there is possibly a lozenge flavored lozenge. Which means that eating = cannabalism/liberalism. The word lint may also figure into the equation somehow, but we are still attempting to cram more sticks of butter into the blender back at my house, we might just use the garbage disposal in the sink if its taking too long, we used the disposal on my fake wedding day, which was -1337 days from then. Sink sounds like sink. Or mink. Those things are cute, but probably smell bad. They should eat mints. If minks ate mints, they aren't cannibals or liberals, because as I said earlier(or later, so confusing) eating= cannabalism/liberalism, but only in the case of humans. In the case of minks, eating mints means fresh breath for long time Jah love for everybody mon!

I rest my suitcase nuke.
----->Disturb not do.<-----
We of the newly forme(d)r nation of Sporkinsteinsylvaniaistan can handle cabbages any day.....Indulge in your thoughtcrime[/color]
Ma(s)te(r) of parent(hesis) (ab)use
Adopt an -imp, define a word and call it your own!
HAPPYFUNSUPERBONUSBOXFAMILYLOVEBOX-->[Perculurkalator]

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

MaxwellsDemon

Its a good thing I post this reply two days from now. Other wise we'd all be in a mess.

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: slothrop23what do you mean?

I'm starting to think you're mean :?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Slarti

meaning is a silly thing
like a bundle of flaming string
it ties you up and burns your skin
to look without, first look within.

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Slarti