News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

rant

Started by Chairman Risus, June 26, 2007, 09:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I only caught little snippets.  I was more interested in the Mythbusters episode on dog myths.  Oh, and also Dan Abrams had a panel on the Coulter vs. Mrs. Edwards spat. 

But this one bit I caught where King was asking if Paris was going to "work on some things", change things about herself.  It was obvious he was trying to get at the sort of behaviors like driving intoxicated with a suspended license.  But he's such a spineless douche he won't come out and ask it that way. 

So yeah, her response,  She wants to change the way her voice changes when she talks.  Like how sometimes her voice gets cracky or goes up when she's talking.  Seriously.  I'm not making it up.  That's what she wants to change about herself.  I think she is the queen of self-absorption. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

someone that self absorbed, I'm betting she saw the south park episode where they made fun of her

I would pay good money to have been a fly on the wall