News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

WHAT IS YOUR FURSONA???

Started by BAKAKUN, July 09, 2007, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sir Squid Diddimus

Penumbral

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

There is a sickly wind of LAILgas gasping through this thread, choking teh funnay and removing any doubt that furrays are not human.

I don't know what I'm saying, but it doesn't sound good.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

faust

we must blow up the moon.
no more of this shit.

Kaienne

Quote from: saint aini on July 10, 2007, 06:20:46 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on July 10, 2007, 04:13:19 PM
Quote from: saint aini on July 10, 2007, 05:55:34 AM
You know, ECH, would some nudes help your mood?

This just came in as a post from one of the groups I belong to (it's a bodypainiting group, not a yiff pile).

voyeurweb.com/contris/PrivateShots/ps200707/20070706-28554/index.html
(NSFW, some amateur 5 out of 5 female arirbrushed to look like a cat and posing like one.)

Fred, thank you for your feedback.  Your opinions are very valuable to me.

Wow Aini... I think I just got a clue that I might just have a thing for furries.

Damn you.

I have a thing for body paint, body modification, scarification, piercings, etc. and for catgirls, but I don't like fursuiters or any other kind of furry or furry-like creatures besides catgirls.  I'm quite particular.  By catgirl, I specifically mean a girl wearing cat ears and a tail, maybe a few other accessories, but not in a fursuit.  She should look mostly human. 

Excuse me as I burn the rice again,

You make me wet.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

saint aini

Penumbral, why don't you want to pet the catgirl or rub her behind her ears?

Synaptyx, if you can't stand the fur, don't get into the pile.  I'd like to hear your proof in detail.  Please remember that Kaienne and I are neko, not furries.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: saint aini on July 11, 2007, 04:59:21 PM

Synaptyx, if you can't stand the fur, don't get into the pile.  I'd like to hear your proof in detail.  Please remember that Kaienne and I are neko, not furries.
I am a Trooper. DIE Horriblt FURREHZ!!!

WTF is a neko?

saint aini

Quote from: synaptyx on July 12, 2007, 04:36:02 PM
WTF is a neko?

a cat girl, usually 90% human, 10 % feline, and 66.6% cute.  Absolutely pettable and adorable, yet usually totally hittable.  Famous examples include Catwoman from Batman, and Felicia and Rei from a variety of animes.  In japanese, the word means "cat".  In wapanese, the word means "catgirl".

So, yeah, a neko is just a cute girl who happens to be wearing cat ears and a tail (and maybe acting slightly catlike... meowing, sleeping, being cute, clawing your eyes out, etc., when it pleases her to amuse herself.).  The only time I would act catlike is in response to the ears or tail being noticed and then only for maybe 10 seconds.  Otherwise, I misbehave as I would normally misbehave.

As I said in OM:F, it's just a game of pretend or street theatrical exercise I play without telling anyone else that a game or show was going on.  I do it for the lulz.

Remember: A cat is fine, too
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Cramulus

Quote from: saint aini on July 12, 2007, 05:12:59 PM
a cat girl, usually 90% human, 10 % feline, and 66.6% cute.  Absolutely pettable and adorable, yet usually totally hittable.

Mangrove

RWHN - does this count as [pet] hair splitting?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

saint aini

Quote from: Mangrove on July 12, 2007, 07:30:41 PM

RWHN - does this count as [pet] hair splitting?

Probably, but to me it's important because neko walks the line on the human side of the divide.
[Grabs his hand]