News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

The Good Book

Started by Kaienne, July 15, 2007, 09:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaienne

This I will agree to.

It's not the words themselves but the reason people don't say them. If I say "I like zhe", and someone says to me "fuck you, I'm not changing my vocabulary for you", my natural response is "fuck you too".
In an instance where I tell someone and they say okay, but forget, I've got no qualms.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Making a mountain out of a molehill ITT
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Kaienne

In a constant state of losing The Game.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

No kidding ITT this is fucking serious.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Quote from: synaptyx on July 27, 2007, 03:50:04 PM
Making Olympus Mons out of a molehill ITT

interstellar fixation
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

B_M_W

Quote from: Kaienne on July 27, 2007, 03:47:00 PM
This I will agree to.

It's not the words themselves but the reason people don't say them. If I say "I like zhe", and someone says to me "fuck you, I'm not changing my vocabulary for you", my natural response is "fuck you too".
In an instance where I tell someone and they say okay, but forget, I've got no qualms.

I just skip the whole thing, unless they ask in the first place.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Triple Zero

Quote from: synaptyx on July 27, 2007, 11:20:25 AM
Quote from: a DNA siteDouglas Adams was asked many times during his career why he chose the number forty-two. Many theories were proposed, but he rejected them all. On November 3, 1993, he gave an answer[1] on alt.fan.douglas-adams:

Quote from: Douglas AdamsThe answer to this is very simple. It was a joke. It had to be a number, an ordinary, smallish number, and I chose that one. Binary representations, base thirteen, Tibetan monks are all complete nonsense. I sat at my desk, stared into the garden and thought '42 will do.' I typed it out. End of story.

NOW, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

QF169%T
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Kaienne on July 27, 2007, 03:47:00 PM
This I will agree to.

no qualms? so now i do matter to you again?

also, you might want to apologize to MS.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Kaienne on July 22, 2007, 03:51:05 AM
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy says that the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

i thought that according to HHGG the answer was continued existence?(hint: its in the actions of the computer, not in its words)

Regret,
being anal and simultaniously stealing this new way of posting post scriptum
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

tyrannosaurus vex

aye. somebody didn't pay attention. "42" is the answer to an unknown question, not the question posed to Deep Thought, because that question was naive and incomplete.

moar h2g2 revelations spoiled, itt.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Triple Zero

actually i didn't think there was much philosophy to be gained in THHGTTG, tbh.

seems DNA wrote it mostly for the lulz.

Requia ☣

I'd like to nominate this thread for having the most fail I've ever seen.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.