News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Did Anyone Write a Eulogy For This Forum?

Started by hooplala, July 18, 2024, 04:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Why would anyone take the time to do that?

I just hope Faust gives me enough warning to hoover up some of my content.

Molon Lube

Faust

This place isn't going anywhere, I have a sneaking suspicion that in less than 5 years it might be one of the only places left
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Sophia the Altered

I'll pay money to ensure this forum doesn't go under completely. It's like a treasure trove of knowledge, discussion and holy nonsense that can't be found anywhere else online. I find it entertaining to read through forum posts well over a decade or two ago, but it's conversely depressing as it hammers in the point that I really missed my mark fraternizing with a bunch of weirdos I would've deeply admired. Oh well. At least I can be a maggot clinging onto its corpse.
no beginning and no end. boneless wings

hooplala

It was frequently caustic during the heyday, but also pretty awesome.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Sophia the Altered on July 20, 2024, 06:16:28 AMAt least I can be a maggot clinging onto its corpse.

Blessed are the maggots; but the fungi shall inherit the earth.  Therefore seek thou to become as the mushroom, which bringeth forth life out of decay.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.