Author Topic: Spagbook  (Read 828602 times)

purpleXi

• Utopian Nihilist
  • Known
  • spog
    • View Profile
Re: Spagbook
« Reply #7065 on: April 26, 2019, 03:35:28 am »
Sorry, I'm a bit old at this - i'm seeing images in posts linked via facebook or attached.. but can anyone recommend a good free image server like photobucket used to be?

Something which doesn't come with any weird surprises after you've signed up would be nice!

imgur has been very solid for me.

Yeah - first time using it, but I like it - sleek design, efficient. I haven't compared, but it seems just as if not faster than uploading images to the forum.

There is an attachments button on the bottom left of the post box

Thanks - I'll use that option for any personal images, but it seems just as easy to use imgur for anything else.

Oh wait, I don't see it the option - do I have have to hit a certain post threshold? I was planning on mostly lurking for a bit anyway :)

Odibex Grallspice

• Herder of Styrofoam Peanuts
  • Outlandish
  • Boring Interloper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: May 05, 2020, 10:47:01 pm »
SPAG refers to the various sections of the mind-body manifest, the legs twitch at the think of sausage, but the mind doesn't eat what it circumambulates. the mind don't eat what it hovers around to eat. even the self doesn't isn't tasty - taste is good proper to exalt the race (haha j/k slim jim)

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: May 05, 2020, 11:46:40 pm »
SPAG refers to the various sections of the mind-body manifest, the legs twitch at the think of sausage, but the mind doesn't eat what it circumambulates. the mind don't eat what it hovers around to eat. even the self doesn't isn't tasty - taste is good proper to exalt the race (haha j/k slim jim)

Oh, hey, dude is here to explain 18 years of PD to us.
"It's how we roll,
Dunning-Krueger out of control
(Girl, look at that gross margin)"
- TGRR

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

The Wizard Joseph

• Still chasing after the Eternal question, "What IS a Juggalo?"
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: May 06, 2020, 12:03:42 am »
spagsplaining ITT
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: May 06, 2020, 12:25:50 am »
spagsplaining ITT

I knew we should have named this thread "various sections of the mind-body manifest, the legs twitch at the think of sausage, but the mind doesn't eat what it circumambulates. the mind don't eat what it hovers around to eat. even the self doesn't isn't tasty Book."
"It's how we roll,
Dunning-Krueger out of control
(Girl, look at that gross margin)"
- TGRR

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: June 01, 2020, 06:39:40 am »
Have my dumb face

altered

• Reluctant Mad Prophet of Mushussu Qudmu
  • Deserved It
  • Beggar-Knight of Eris Militant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: July 19, 2020, 04:20:46 am »
I am hacking into the eye of God
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

“Ever watch that famous war movie? That’s how it’ll be.”
“Which one?”
“The one where everybody dies.”
— Blood Standard, Laird Barron

Remember the fall of Yin Tu.

altered

• Reluctant Mad Prophet of Mushussu Qudmu
  • Deserved It
  • Beggar-Knight of Eris Militant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: July 19, 2020, 04:50:26 am »
That photo is the height of unwholesome energies, you have chthonic erosion of reality, the sickly light of the monitors, shitty camera blur, ghostly numinous air, nauseous colors

I look as horrifying as I feel I should

A photo that shows my heart and soul
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

“Ever watch that famous war movie? That’s how it’ll be.”
“Which one?”
“The one where everybody dies.”
— Blood Standard, Laird Barron

Remember the fall of Yin Tu.