News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Richter

To get a jump on the inevitable Monday:

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

Suu

Can we attempt to find a different pic of me? My facebook is loaded with scandal right now. Or at least show the duct taped-cleavage if you must use it!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Suu

Fucking

That's another old ass pic of me drinking a TnT from Dave and Buster's on my birthday! *ish full of birfday cheer dis month*

TnT = Bacardi, Bombay Sapphire, Patron, Ketel One, Granmarnier, Triple-Sec + sweet and sour and coke.  :evil: I had 3 that night followed by a 151 Hurricane.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

You look a little the worse for wear in that pic. Truly.

It's funny, Because I was going to move on to say that Wango Tango juice was popular when mixed with Gin and/or Rum, but ran out of space  :cry:

Suu

To be honest, that's me finishing up my FIRST drink. I have one of me at the end of that night too.

Dunno what's going on with my teeth because they look scary nasty, but that's my husband's (then boyfriend's) messy ass bedroom. Lol. I think the cause for celebration was not only my birthday, but it was also when Hurricane Charley barreled through Florida. So I took this pic for all my friends down South in utter sympathy.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

My first contribution to WOMP. Also, probably my last, as I'll need a baggy for more than my teef.

:tinfoilhat:

edit: photobucketed
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Your pics never load for me at work, Net. Fuck Imageshack and it's bannination by Websense.

Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 06, 2007, 11:18:27 PM
Your pics never load for me at work, Net. Fuck Imageshack and it's bannination by Websense.

Poop. What hosting place does load for you?

Suu

Photobucket and that's it really. Flickr and Imageshack both fail.

Suu