News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Darth Cupcake

Holy hell.

I love this place.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Holy crap, I missed the second one last night. WOMP makes my life moar complete. :mittens: for all.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Jenne

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

Weirder than me?

Good luck with that.  I have dysfunctions that are older than most of you people!   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

well they're clearly trying to raise the dead with ufos or something; that's weirder than whatever we're doing now.

why are you stopping them from doing that?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on October 24, 2008, 02:10:08 AM

well they're clearly trying to raise the dead with ufos or something; that's weirder than whatever we're doing now.

Because it turns out that aliens are stupid, too. :tgrr:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 24, 2008, 02:11:47 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on October 24, 2008, 02:10:08 AM

Because it turns out that aliens are stupid, too. :tgrr:

:mittens:

This should caption a t-shirt (a UFO in a red circle with a line through it.)
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

It's true though.  I mean, what else explains them coming to Earth in the first place? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 24, 2008, 06:59:13 PM
It's true though.  I mean, what else explains them coming to Earth in the first place? 

[bill hicks]

clean up the universe pact*

[/bill hicks]

* visiting redneck towns, castrating the populace and straightening their teeth.

AFK

Well, at least they are liberal aliens.  Man, if we ever got invaded by neocon Aliens we'd be sooo screwed. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 24, 2008, 07:14:49 PM
Well, at least they are liberal aliens.  Man, if we ever got invaded by neocon Aliens we'd be sooo screwed. 

Icke will tell you this has already happened.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Mangrove on October 24, 2008, 07:16:35 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 24, 2008, 07:14:49 PM

Icke will tell you this has already happened.

Its true. Why do you think McCain is always sticking his tongue out like that, and has short little lizard arms, with little tapered lizard fingers?