Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

No, no, it's just a ridiculous attempt at a mustache.   :lulz:

Cram will kill him for this.  KILL HIM.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

Dysnomia

you look like you're taking a really large shit, or just did.  Also, what IS that crawling all over your top lip.  O wait... :|
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

wade

my unibrow AINT too thick, it doesn't bother me too much.    from time to time i'll take the tweezers out but fucking hell it always grows back.

meh.

and that's just my monday moustache.   I stop shaving on friday and come monday I leave the moustanche, for monday only.  thus the monday moustache.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

bds

wade

meh.   *doesn't know what to do...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

bds

Quote from: topo on December 26, 2008, 12:01:05 PM
meh.   *doesn't know what to do...

Come up with a witty/original/amusing response to make me wanna go back to bed.
Actually, I already wanna go back to bed, so just go for the response.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH CRAMULUS

YOU THOUGHT YOUR BRUTAL SECRET WAS SAFE! BUT NO:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WHY MUST YOU CRUSH THE LARVAL SEALS BENEATH YOUR HOOVES? WHYYYYYY?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Harlequin

Absolutely bizarrely epic Nigel.

:mittens:
After all, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who was arrested for sodomy? Sorry, I'm not quite sure why I said that...

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat