News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

:lulz:

At least we're going to die laughing.

I've been searching for that pic for AGES.

Cramulus

Payne

That One Guy

TGRR is, without a doubt, going to kill a motherfucker. A motherfucker named Payne. If I was you, Payne, I wouldn't advertise my itinerary when I travel across the pond. Unless you want to be armed (it won't help, but at least you'll have a false sense of security ...). Heavily armed. With nukes.
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Darth Cupcake

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Everything going on right here right now--

--it makes up for the retarded retardation that is my job right now.

-DC
Will hunt down and kill the motherfucker who made Adobe Illustrator. And Dell. Srsly.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Quote from: That One Guy on August 09, 2007, 09:19:39 PM
TGRR is, without a doubt, going to kill a motherfucker. A motherfucker named Payne. If I was you, Payne, I wouldn't advertise my itinerary when I travel across the pond. Unless you want to be armed (it won't help, but at least you'll have a false sense of security ...). Heavily armed. With nukes.

1) I feel confidant that The Good Reverend WON'T be too pissed off at me.

2) Heavily armed (even with tactical nuclear weapons) or not, Roger would still take me down. He marches on a road of bones you know?

Darth Cupcake

The coolest part about TGRR's road of bones is that it's kind of like a red carpet. You see a road of bones unfurling ahead of him as he walks.

So really, Payne will have a couple of seconds to make peace with his soul before he gets killed. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Either that or we're going to drown in Rog's lailaise.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Discord

B_M_W

This thread wins AGAIN!!!  :lulz:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Suu

"WOMP delivers lail on a grand scale!"
- Roger Ebert
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

This shit is amazing.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Idem

Just read all 13 pages of this thread.

Fucking WIN.  :mittens: x infinity.  Needs sticky.

Also, I need to learn to photoshop now.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on August 09, 2007, 09:25:32 PM

1) I feel confidant that The Good Reverend WON'T be too pissed off at me.

I'm not pissed at all.  That was funny as hell.

But there are standards to maintain.  We are, after all, professionals.