News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

i have a thing tonight, but i will be contemplating your doom, rest assured.

Pope Pixie Pickle

didn't this fread used to be stickied?

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

It should be. I didn't even know it existed until today.

:cry:All the lulz I missed....
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

the last yatto

For having outside in your name, you were never tempted by cram's flyers or other thing that might be hidden down south. That's it I'm doing the jack challenge
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cram would never tempt me.

What's the jack challenge?
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Elder Iptuous

DO YOU SEE, PIXIE!?
DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WOMP A STRANGER IN THE ASS?!

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Those last two are pretty great.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Elder Iptuous

I have to appologize, Pixie.....
i was simply lazy in relying on gnome pictures to womp you with in the recent past....
there's plenty of fairy pics that i could have used.

Pope Pixie Pickle

:argh!:

you fucks have had it1!1!

Jenne

:lulz:  Wow.  This thread has really improved since it got moved to AT.  Huzzah!

Salty

Salty