News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

The internets: Applies to everything...

Suu

Quote from: Payne on August 17, 2007, 07:28:21 PM
Does your tea come as white powder? Do you use a razor blade, a mirror and a rolled up bank note in preparing it?

~~~Payne: Now gets the tea conversations.

Actually...........................................no.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 17, 2007, 07:32:23 PM
Quote from: Payne on August 17, 2007, 07:28:21 PM
Does your tea come as white powder? Do you use a razor blade, a mirror and a rolled up bank note in preparing it?

~~~Payne: Now gets the tea conversations.

Actually...........................................no.

:sad:

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cramulus

Payne

Payne

"You have no power ove..... OH HEY! WOMPS PACKAGE IS BIGGER THAN BOWIES!"
                                                                                          /

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Payne

New breakthrough in treatment of Stress!

If you are feeling "Under Pressure", our team of medical experts will help you by pasting some one elses face on you!

Live your life in total anonymity!

(warning, may not cure Teh AIDS.)

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

B_M_W

I have to agree, that is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.  :lulz:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

Payne