News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard

QuoteThis what it would look like, if Semaj got his birthday wish.

Hmm. Pretty close. Would prefer a climactic battle to the death, though.
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Thanks as well. I was afraid you would send me a birthday cake with arsenic frosting, or kidnap the President and force him to sing "Happy birthday" on national television.
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 20, 2011, 05:29:39 AM
Thanks as well. I was afraid you would send me a birthday cake with arsenic frosting, or kidnap the President and force him to sing "Happy birthday" on national television.
Too cliche and last minute. I put THOUGHT into this.  :lulz:

ETA: Also, this is clearly AFTER the climatic battle to the death. Note the heads aren't being delivered to you on a silver platter. You just have them on a silver platter.

The Wizard

QuoteToo cliche and last minute. I put THOUGHT into this.  lol

ETA: Also, this is clearly AFTER the climatic battle to the death. Note the heads aren't being delivered to you on a silver platter. You just have them on a silver platter.

Ah. Okay then. Thanks!  :D
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard

:lulz:

Right. I can have fun with this!
Insanity we trust.

Juana

Where do you get all these awesome old photos, Roger? :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

I dare say old chap. Who is your time-traveling carrier, and how the rates?

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Epic. I know I've been busy, but I'm working on using a lot of WOMP material in a project (I've talked to Rog about a few Dok Howl pieces). May I use this, Nigel? Rog? It's perfect "opening dossier" material. I should be done in a week or two, depending on how this freaking code behaves.

Also *welcome back*
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 06:28:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2011, 02:36:50 AM

This is fucking excellent. Gives me hope for my tight gams.

You've been a bad, bad Empress in your absence.

More pics from the time travel thing as the week moves on.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote