News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 04, 2012, 07:46:02 PM
I don't understand why you're not okay with replacements.

Because this isn't about his picture.  It's about lashing out to maximum effect at everyone around him, to punish us all for his wife leaving him.

So he throws a major monkeywrench into the comic.  There's no other point, because nobody else WOMPs him, because he's been such an ass for the last couple of years that only one or two people (LMNO, for example) want him around.

THAT'S why he doesn't want a placeholder, which makes NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL if he were just trying to erase his pic.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Hey! I never get WOMPed...hope it's for different reasons.   :sadbanana:

This whole RWHN thing does stink of "coming home and kicking the cat."
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on December 04, 2012, 07:59:01 PM

You haven't?

I gotta get Waffle Iron out of Providence.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on December 04, 2012, 07:59:01 PM

1.  I haven't WOMPed anyone but Cainad recently, and even THAT is stuck on the old laptop (but I'll recreate it.  Oh my, yes.).

2.  Yep.  PRECISELY what I was thinking.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Dumbass picked the wrong cat to kick...  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Pæs

I'll check my photobucket for WOMPs of people who want no WOMPs.

Probably later. Like, not from work.

Or home.

Mah photobuckets is not safe for anywhere. It has ROGER'S FINAL FORM among other things.

The Good Reverend Roger

:lol:

I am perfectly okay with any of you WOMPing me.

My boss already thinks I'm weird.
My wife and kids LOVE WOMPs.
My dad thinks they're the best thing since the Mona Lisa.
I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Nephew Twiddleton

Fine with WOMPing too, just ask permission if you're going to add it to facebook.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 04, 2012, 12:07:02 PM
Daaawwww, aren't you cute.    :lulz:

Look moron, I have a crazy-ass, soon-to-be-ex wife who is very unpredictable right now.  I would hope people could understand why I am trying to be very conservative and guarded with my on-line life.

Yeah, for some reason I don't get the impression that she's the crazy one, here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on December 04, 2012, 10:55:07 PM

Look moron, I have a crazy-ass, soon-to-be-ex wife who is very unpredictable right now.  I would hope people could understand why I am trying to be very conservative and guarded with my on-line life.

Yeah, for some reason I don't get the impression that she's the crazy one, here.

No, you don't understand. This crazy lady is using reverse image search to look for poorly cut out images of RWHN's head on the bodies of people from images found with search terms you daren't imagine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on December 04, 2012, 10:57:09 PM
Quote from: FROTISTED FUDGE CAK on December 04, 2012, 10:55:07 PM

No, you don't understand. This crazy lady is using reverse image search to look for poorly cut out images of RWHN's head on the bodies of people from images found with search terms you daren't imagine.

To use them as incriminating evidence that family court judges really care about and will take into consideration.

For srs.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

As someone who plans some day to run for President of the United States for Life, I hereby declare that all WOMPs of me are to considered the highest form of heresy, and that I shall retroactively declare them to acts of terrorism and treason.

Pæs

"Your honour, I submit that while the image in question is not of WHN, it can be established that it is being used as a placeholder for his image and that he is committing the acts illustrated in the image by proxy."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Pæs on December 04, 2012, 11:02:27 PM
"Your honour, I submit that while the image in question is not of WHN, it can be established that it is being used as a placeholder for his image and that he is committing the acts illustrated in the image by proxy."

:lulz: