News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

this thread makes me so sad right now

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on August 15, 2017, 06:03:26 PM
this thread makes me so sad right now

Yeah, it sucks.  But it was bound to happen.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Cramulus

talking to payne, this happened

Nephew Twiddleton

Cramulus

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I used to host these parties, and on the TV I'd have a loop of my image folder playing on slideshow. When it got to C, there would be like 5 solid minutes of files called cramulus-something, so it was this concentrated dose of these WOMPs. It made some of my guests hate me. "why are there so many bad MS Paint jobs of you?" Because of WRATH, that's why.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 14, 2020, 08:30:12 PM

I used to host these parties, and on the TV I'd have a loop of my image folder playing on slideshow. When it got to C, there would be like 5 solid minutes of files called cramulus-something, so it was this concentrated dose of these WOMPs. It made some of my guests hate me. "why are there so many bad MS Paint jobs of you?" Because of WRATH, that's why.

"RETALIATION!"
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's also worth mentioning that, as promised, "Cramulan" has become a negatively-connotation adjective in certain circles.  I have never explained what "cramulan" means (aside from it somehow referring to poor and/or evil business practices, and nobody wants to admit that they are the one person that doesn't know what it means, so people just use it.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cramulus on January 14, 2020, 08:30:12 PM

I have an app on my phone now that does a better job of superimposing images, and I'm not really sure how to feel about that sometimes. Sometimes it's awesome, but sometimes I miss a good ole hack and paste

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 14, 2020, 08:33:03 PM
It's also worth mentioning that, as promised, "Cramulan" has become a negatively-connotation adjective in certain circles.  I have never explained what "cramulan" means (aside from it somehow referring to poor and/or evil business practices, and nobody wants to admit that they are the one person that doesn't know what it means, so people just use it.

:lulz:
That's awesome

Suu

EH WOT?

GIN BELL HAS RUNG, SPAGS.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

wot wot!

someone seems to have replaced me gin ration with a measure of dumb bitch juice