News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Payne

Dysfunctional Cunt

:lulz:

Those men have some super sized thighs..... 

Payne

Quote from: Khara on November 18, 2011, 06:39:09 PM
:lulz:

Those men have some super sized thighs..... 

Which is why Peas was unable to Haka correctly. They hold it all in with sheer force of THIGH POWER.

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pæs

Sir Squid Diddimus

Luna

Madigan T Nubilous

Use as you see fit...  :lol:

Sorry I hit your car, you shouldn't even notice the damage.

Nephew Twiddleton

I request that someone womps me tonight. I feel funky and could probably use it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 23, 2011, 02:18:29 AM
I request that someone womps me tonight. I feel funky and could probably use it.

A willing victim, eh?  Hm...

Well, okay...  Twid, did you know that Villager took a couple OTHER photos of your Halloween costume?

Really, these things shouldn't be allowed to be released to the unsuspecting public...

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Don Coyote

Luna