News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2011, 12:22:59 AM

SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING HELP DESK!  THAT IS NOT AN OBSCURE FUCKING SPORTS TERM!

Richter

CAPTION THIS PIC.

(Ridiculous pineapple is about 200 feet from Richter's house, and I walked under it too many times in one week.)

"They're goign to rip down the door, taser your balls and drag you into the street.  Then they're going to beat the mortal shit out of you with big black clubs, right in front of everyone.  They'll all look on and say 'Oh, it must be to keep us safe.', and keep walking, trying to place a mental smiley sticker on the blatant GEstapo shit being perpetrated right in front of them.  Those pathic fuckers, they'll be next.  They'll flinch from jackboots all the way to the 'Showers', and still hope vainly that their own best interests are being served."
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

:lulz:
You can tell by the total lack of name, rank, or unit patches.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on December 29, 2011, 12:46:48 AM
:lulz:
You can tell by the total lack of name, rank, or unit patches.

Chinese riot police.  Go figure.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

CAPTION THIS PIC.

(Ridiculous pineapple is about 200 feet from Richter's house, and I walked under it too many times in one week.)

"What you people don't understand is that we have, through great threat of personal injury to ourselves, subdued this dangerous man. It is in your collective best interests to pretend you never saw this. On the other hand, we could just let him loose in your neighborhood."

"After the his latest attempt to to perform unsavory and unhygienic acts upon the Great Pineapple, the Fox Force Five was called in to brutally apply Freedom Sticks and Liberty Juice to the Good Reverend Roger. Not pictured due to horrible wounding in the capture is Her Ladyship Phox."

Sir Squid Diddimus

What have you done.

What have you done?!?

You can't... it's going to... go look out the window!

THAT'S YOUR FAULT!!

Nephew Twiddleton

That shot of Garbo is perfect for this womp.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

CAPTION THIS PIC.

After the Dutch Invasion of 2011, Providence was placed under martial law upon the discovery of several weapons of mass destruction around the immediate area of Federal Hill.

With the absence of Princess Kaousuu from the Capital, a crack team of miscreant misfits of mayhem were dispatched per the orders of the Richterian Synod in Exile to disarm and disable the ultra-compact uranium enrichment facility located in the Pineapple left by the dastardly Dutchman and his German companion.

Led by the curious yet pious Reverend Roger, an industry professionalTM flown in from Tucson, the team suddenly realized they were in for more than they bargained for when structural damage sustained during the Great East Coast Earthquake earlier this year proved to be a significant obstacle in the successful diffusion of the dangerous situation...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CAPTION THIS PIC.

IT'S GO TIME!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CAPTION THIS PIC.

THE TUCSON SNOWBOARDING TEAM CELEBRATES MOURNS THEIR 100TH UNINTENTIONAL BYSTANDER DEATH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I for one have been wondering why things have been so quiet on the East Coast.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."