News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: A Villager on February 03, 2012, 04:31:23 AM
You should download paint.net. its like photoshop but free.

Currently looking into alternatives for paint. If I recall, Net recommended Gimp which I have downloaded but haven't played around with yet.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

ohmyGADDDD  :lulz: :lulz:

Roger as Picard is just too perfect

I love the shitty lines drawn on Waffle Iron's head

so good!

Triple Zero

I was mostly surprised at how unsurprised I was for seeing Riker with ECHs head. It just ... fit. Even though they're not really alike. Might be the beard.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cramulus on February 03, 2012, 02:29:23 PM
ohmyGADDDD  :lulz: :lulz:

Roger as Picard is just too perfect

I love the shitty lines drawn on Waffle Iron's head

so good!

lol, I think I've womped him as Picard before, when I womped Remmy as Wesley Crusher.

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 03, 2012, 02:31:26 PM
I was mostly surprised at how unsurprised I was for seeing Riker with ECHs head. It just ... fit. Even though they're not really alike. Might be the beard.

Totally. I was also going to make Richter Worf, but realized that face was too perfect for Data. Plus Waffle looks like a crazy viking and is better suited for the Klingon thing appearance wise.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 03, 2012, 04:34:05 AM

Currently looking into alternatives for paint. If I recall, Net recommended Gimp which I have downloaded but haven't played around with yet.

I work with Gimp almost every day, and it does everything I would ever need it to.  I've never learned photoshop, so maybe that's why I like it, not knowing what I'm missing because there's a free alternative, but from where I'm standing it's a great program.

Triple Zero

I can also recommend GIMP, I do all my shoops with it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

BLASPHEMER! HERETIC! YOU SHITTING CROCKGOBBLER! MINE EYES ARE OFFENDED! IT IS WOMP!! THE WRATH OF MS PAINT!

Juana

Gimp doesn't work with Window 7, or didn't when I tried to install it. :/ Paint.net > photoshop, btw, for WOMPing.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on February 10, 2012, 07:59:27 PM

BLASPHEMER! HERETIC! YOU SHITTING CROCKGOBBLER! MINE EYES ARE OFFENDED! IT IS WOMP!! THE WRATH OF MS PAINT!

I've been using Paintshop Pro V from day one.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on February 10, 2012, 08:13:19 PM
Gimp doesn't work with Window 7, or didn't when I tried to install it. :/ Paint.net > photoshop, btw, for WOMPing.

Gimp works with Win7. Try installing it again, or stick with PDN.
All the 'Roger not even once" WOMPs were done in PDN.

East Coast Hustle

Twid, that Star Trek scene is fucking awesome! :lulz:

In keeping with that theme....a simple WOMP but one that accurately describes how I feel every time we have to go through this nasty piece of ocean:

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

BUT WHAT SOFTWARE DID YOU USE TO MAKE THAT IMAGE?? THIS WILL SETTLE EVERYTHING

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

I just realized that the acronyms for a cabal using Paintshop Pro or Gimp are ethnic epithets. :lulz: